Season Tickets | Vital Football

Season Tickets

Smiff had better invest in the team then and make it worthwhile and keep us in the Prem . I don’t fancy paying 6.6 per cent more to watch shitty Chumpionship football

Last edited:
One day I'll get myself a season ticket but maybe when I have time on the weekends.

How many games a season do you guys go to?

Bears …. I was an exile for 43 years , so never had a season ticket , but where I lived I could easily get to all the aways in the North and Midlands .

Had a season ticket at CR for nearly 7 years now and do all the home games ( missed two due to Covid) and normally do a couple of aways ….normally crap ones like Burnley !!

One day I'll get myself a season ticket but maybe when I have time on the weekends.

How many games a season do you guys go to?

All, unless away on hols, miss a couple each season.....Season ticket holder for last 23 Years and sons for last 14 years.

Bears …. I was an exile for 43 years , so never had a season ticket , but where I lived I could easily get to all the aways in the North and Midlands .

Had a season ticket at CR for nearly 7 years now and do all the home games ( missed two due to Covid) and normally do a couple of aways ….normally crap ones like Burnley !!
Nice. When I was living in Surrey, and then London, I would go to most, if not all of the london games. Now I am in Yorkshire I am a little but further away from clubs in the league so haven't been to a game in a while. The fact my dad lived in france for a couple of years didn't help as going to a game on my own was never the same. He is back now so I have said next season let's make sure we go to a few games.

GENERAL ADMISSION SEASON TICKET PRICES FROZEN FOR 2023/24

Norwich City general admission season ticket details for the 2023/24 campaign have now been confirmed, with prices frozen for the upcoming season.
As a season ticket holder who pays by direct debit, if you wish to renew your seat for the 2023/24 season, no action is required. If any account details require updating, or you wish to move or cancel your season ticket, please contact the Ticket Office on 01603 721902 (option one) before March 15, 2023.