Season Tickets | Vital Football

Season Tickets

They couldn't really have done anything else because having ifollow or myforest TV is hardly worth the cost of 4 season tickets, where we've not attended a match for almost 18 months by the start of the new season.

They couldn't really have done anything else because having ifollow or myforest TV is hardly worth the cost of 4 season tickets, where we've not attended a match for almost 18 months by the start of the new season.

Did the 'big greedy six' freeze theirs?

He could have not done it.

I wonder what will happen to ForestTV ? The atmosphere at empty grounds is terrible, but I'm getting quite used to watching the away games now. Must admit, I'm still 50/50 on whether I want to spend two hours getting there and back and sit in the middle of 25,000 people if I have the option of watching the home games too. Guess they will go back to just showing them outside the UK though.

I would part with my money with a fraction of the enthusiasm with which I totally wasted the last £400.

What we got for our money was shite, but on the plus side; at least Forest have reserved one of our shittest seasons for the year we can't actually watch it.

Got to feel sorry for Sheffield United, whose fans have seen just over half of their 2 year stay. Leeds fans have missed their best season of the century (I don't feel a bit sorry for them though)

I wonder what will happen to ForestTV ? The atmosphere at empty grounds is terrible, but I'm getting quite used to watching the away games now. Must admit, I'm still 50/50 on whether I want to spend two hours getting there and back and sit in the middle of 25,000 people if I have the option of watching the home games too. Guess they will go back to just showing them outside the UK though.

This will be out of the Club's and, even, League's hands.

At the start of the season, owing to Coronavirus, UEFA relaxed the domestic broadcasting ban on Saturday matches played between 2.45-5.15.
I believe its at the discretion of a country's governing body, but i'd imagine that the EFL will invoke this broadcasting ban once grounds re-open to supporters.

So, legally, Saturday afternoon games can only be broadcast outside of the UK and Ireland...
That there are a variety of nefarious techniques to circumvent the ban is, kind of, moot...

This will be out of the Club's and, even, League's hands.

At the start of the season, owing to Coronavirus, UEFA relaxed the domestic broadcasting ban on Saturday matches played between 2.45-5.15.
I believe its at the discretion of a country's governing body, but i'd imagine that the EFL will invoke this broadcasting ban once grounds re-open to supporters.

So, legally, Saturday afternoon games can only be broadcast outside of the UK and Ireland...
That there are a variety of nefarious techniques to circumvent the ban is, kind of, moot...

I don't know if there is a way of limiting viewing within the UK by area, but I've actually spent more watching Forest this season , as on top of my season ticket cost I've paid £10 to watch any available away games not in the package. There are already hundreds of rubbish tv channels. There must be some way of showing games in this era, either on the internet or some tv channel (Notts TV, NowTV , dedicated EFL channel etc)

I don't know if there is a way of limiting viewing within the UK by area, but I've actually spent more watching Forest this season , as on top of my season ticket cost I've paid £10 to watch any available away games not in the package. There are already hundreds of rubbish tv channels. There must be some way of showing games in this era, either on the internet or some tv channel (Notts TV, NowTV , dedicated EFL channel etc)

Most clubs offered home games in lieu of season ticket refunds, Forest did, but i think away games were not part of this rebate.

It would be surprising if UEFA allowed the continuation of legal steams once the grounds open.

At the end of the day, their rules are there to protect match day revenue for the Club's selling tickets; the only reason for the relaxation was that this money would be lost in spite of a full season of games because of enforced ground closures and Coronavirus.

Broadcasting would be a piece of cake for any group or platform, its just that showing games on a screen saturday 2.45-5.15 would affect Club's income.

Most clubs offered home games in lieu of season ticket refunds, Forest did, but i think away games were not part of this rebate.

It would be surprising if UEFA allowed the continuation of legal steams once the grounds open.

At the end of the day, their rules are there to protect match day revenue for the Club's selling tickets; the only reason for the relaxation was that this money would be lost in spite of a full season of games because of enforced ground closures and Coronavirus.

Broadcasting would be a piece of cake for any group or platform, its just that showing games on a screen saturday 2.45-5.15 would affect Club's income.

Access to midweek away games, I think it was six in total, was part of the compensation package for season ticket holders.

There will definitely be a return to a ban on the broadcast of league games on Saturdays, but I do not think it will be re imposed until there is complete freedom of movement at games.

The problem the Clubs have at the moment is trying to sell season tickets without knowing what access the people buying the tickets will have.

Marinakis has let it be known that Season Ticket prices for next season will be frozen for all of the pondlife (apologies, wrong owner) who purchased a ticket this season:

I deferred mine. Probably hardly worth the club collecting any increase seperarately.

It is not much but it is something and at least we will be in the Championship, barring some enormous disaster.