Season Ticket Renewal Survey | Vital Football

Season Ticket Renewal Survey

German Imp

Vital Football Hero
Anyone else get an email wrt a survey on the season ticket early renewal.
Of why I didn’ Renew.

1. I’m not a season ticket holder
2. It only let me answer one out of the three questions before telling me I was done.

Probably lumped season ticket holders (non renewals) with My Imps members and not separated the data.

Data is key, of which I think the club are trying to understand, as the email eluded to.

Anyone else get an email wrt a survey on the season ticket early renewal.
Of why I didn’ Renew.

1. I’m not a season ticket holder
2. It only let me answer one out of the three questions before telling me I was done.

Probably lumped season ticket holders (non renewals) with My Imps members and not separated the data.

Data is key, of which I think the club are trying to understand, as the email eluded to.

I got 2. The first asking me why i didn't renew in the first period (although i did) and the second asking me why i renewed in the first period this season but not last (I did).

My email asked me why I had renewed early this season, but not last season....... although from memory I did renew early last season as well.

Only had to answer one question, did I plan to renew when they have a second renewal window? Said yes, job done, bizarre!

Only had to answer one question, did I plan to renew when they have a second renewal window? Said yes, job done, bizarre!

But if there was an option for renewal and you had to renewal or not renewal even though you said you had not renewed or even chosen to renew, our even had renewed, would you still renew on the first renewal option or second renewal option, even if they did not know you had renewed? Simple question...