Season Ticket Pricing Presentation | Page 5 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Pricing Presentation

Me and Jock are going to this meeting tomorrow so let us know if there are any any questions, comments, suggestions that haven't already been put in the thread.

We'll do our best to put them to the club and report back.

Tenuously related King - but can you ask the club if they will consider cleaning up the copious amounts of bird shit that adorn the seats and floor over in the East in the rows/seats that are closest the stairwells. It’s absolutely disgusting, caked in it to the extent now find alternate seats every game - and we’re not alone in this. If paying nigh on 400 quid for a product I expect better. Someone with a power washer for an afternoon should do the job and this repeated on a regular basis to keep it clean. Watch enough shit on the field without having to sit on it too. It may help attract back those fans to buy season tickets that have vacated the area due to this.

Tenuously related King - but can you ask the club if they will consider cleaning up the copious amounts of bird shit that adorn the seats and floor over in the East in the rows/seats that are closest the stairwells. It’s absolutely disgusting, caked in it to the extent now find alternate seats every game - and we’re not alone in this. If paying nigh on 400 quid for a product I expect better. Someone with a power washer for an afternoon should do the job and this repeated on a regular basis to keep it clean. Watch enough shit on the field without having to sit on it too. It may help attract back those fans to buy season tickets that have vacated the area due to this.
They need to bring in a hawk to scare the pigeons away

In the grand scheme those revenue figures - the increases - are absolutely pitiful for the ‘price’. Bar a club such as Leeds then I suspect this TV deal will cost clubs revenue, certainly below the Championship. The impact may not necessarily be felt next season but it will in subsequent years once supporters realise what has happened. It’s such a bad deal it’s unbelievable.

The overall EFL deal is worth 900m which sounds big but when you see the break down over 5 years, 3 divisions and 92 teams it just doesn't stretch very far.

Not a "ST pricing" query, but if allowed, will you ask if the TM system for ST's and match tickets will be updated to enable disabled supporters, such as myself to purchase tickets online if we wish, same as all other fans. Not so much for me, I can drive to, contact stadium etc, more thinking of fans like Ian, Dave from Leicester etc

my question relates to how prioritisation of high-demand away games (Blackpool, Bolton, Wrexham etc.) will work with ST holders and Future Fund members.

It would be disappointing if Future Fund members have equivalent priority to ST holders. Also it'd be disappointing for a ST holder to also need to be a FF member to get first priority for away tickets.

My view is that priority should go in order:
ST holders
Future Fund members
General Public

I hope that the new system where you have allocation/delegation rights should ensure that tickets only go to themselves and fellow ST holders in the first release wave.

Anyway, a general question around this would be helpful

Hopefully they'll let those of you that are going tell us what the prices - or at least the % rise is likely to be.
I'm not convinced they will though - will want to do the big launch / announcement themselves - which is fair enough.
I'm just impatient.

Hopefully they'll let those of you that are going tell us what the prices - or at least the % rise is likely to be.
I'm not convinced they will though - will want to do the big launch / announcement themselves - which is fair enough.
I'm just impatient.

Last time they asked us to not give away all of the details for the Fans Fund as it completely undermines the launch if all of the data is linked. So i think we wont be able to share the exact prices but hopefully we'll be able to give you a rough idea.

KDZ a question from me if relevant for tonight's session :
If I'm an FF member and ST holder shouldn't I expect priority to away games over either FF or ST holders. Surely there must be an additional incentive to contribute extra £ to the Club.

my question relates to how prioritisation of high-demand away games (Blackpool, Bolton, Wrexham etc.) will work with ST holders and Future Fund members.

It would be disappointing if Future Fund members have equivalent priority to ST holders. Also it'd be disappointing for a ST holder to also need to be a FF member to get first priority for away tickets.

My view is that priority should go in order:
ST holders
Future Fund members
General Public

I hope that the new system where you have allocation/delegation rights should ensure that tickets only go to themselves and fellow ST holders in the first release wave.

Anyway, a general question around this would be helpful

KDZ a question from me if relevant for tonight's session :
If I'm an FF member and ST holder shouldn't I expect priority to away games over either FF or ST holders. Surely there must be an additional incentive to contribute extra £ to the Club.

I suspect the vast majority of Fans Fund members are season ticket holders.

Someone who is a season ticket and FF member will likely be paying over £550 compared to around £350 for a season ticket alone. So i think that the idea is they are being rewarded for paying more.

But i will ask.

I suspect the vast majority of Fans Fund members are season ticket holders.

Someone who is a season ticket and FF member will likely be paying over £550 compared to around £350 for a season ticket alone. So i think that the idea is they are being rewarded for paying more.

But i will ask.
that's fine, but the other question is will ST holders be prioritise over those who are FF members (e.g. exiles who still want to support the club and attend big games)

If it isn't to late KDZ or Jock, there are so many different thoughts and opinions on this and who get priority, suggest if you can a points system like many other clubs do, so those season ticket holders or fans fund members who only want a ticket to big away games don't get too much of a priority over the lads and girls who travel week in week out to all away games.

Perhaps start on 10 points for a ST holder same for a FF contributor, then categorize away games for points, an away game at Bolton on a Saturday with plenty tickets available is not worth as many points Stevenage or Exeter on a mid winter Tuesday night.

The club then sell away tickets with limited availability to groups with the highest number of points, working down the points total list, it is pretty easy to run it that way.

Last time they asked us to not give away all of the details for the Fans Fund as it completely undermines the launch if all of the data is linked. So i think we wont be able to share the exact prices but hopefully we'll be able to give you a rough idea.
They can surely let us know the different plans and schemes that are in the pipeline without discussing prices.

Things like Family Tickets
Block tickets of 5, or 10 etc
Credit terms
Over 60 or over 65's at concessional rates
Points systems
Season ticket/ FF benefits
Safe Standing areas
Cheaper tickets for Dads and lads/lasses etc.

The Club will also try and improve the atmosphere in the stadium on a matchday by bringing fans closer together and displaying fan and community banners across specific seats.

This will involve closing six corner blocks of seating which will affect a total of 10 current Season Ticket holders, whose seats will be saved and a more centralised viewing seat will be offered. Those fans will also have priority to reclaim their original seats when the blocks are reopened in future. Those affected will be contacted directly by the Club.

Well that is down to nine as one of the "10 affected" can have Frank's :ROFLMAO:

Can’t complain about the prices. Also why the meeting. As it looks like every thing was decided. Would have loved a family ticket. But that’s all.

Surprised, pleasantly, there is no increase. Was expecting to pay more, so fair play, though probably wise given the standard of football on offer.

Loyalty scheme for away tickets is also welcome and should avoid the disappointment as people will know where they stand in being to access tickets. This is something that should have happened years ago so is a plus for the new ownership group to introduce it.

Another positive is an attempt to improve the atmosphere by reducing the capacity with the corner closures. Welcome information as to how many people this will affect and the offer of finding them more central seats. Again good communication which shows learning after the fa cup nonsense.