Season Ticket Pricing Presentation | Vital Football

Season Ticket Pricing Presentation

king_dezeeuw06

Vital Champions League
The club has invited a maximum of 2 members from here to attend a presentation to share and get feedback on the upcoming season ticket pricing strategy next Tuesday evening.

Me and Jock were previously voted as reps for the board and we can do that again, but it's only fair that others potentially get the chance if they want it. So if anyone else is interested in potentially attending please let us know asap and we can work it out.

Just to add to what KDZ
The club has invited a maximum of 2 members from here to attend a presentation to share and get feedback on the upcoming season ticket pricing strategy next Tuesday evening.

Me and Jock were previously voted as reps for the board and we can do that again, but it's only fair that others potentially get the chance if they want it. So if anyone else is interested in potentially attending please let us know asap and we can work it out.

Just to add to what KDZ has said....the presentation is on Tuesday 16th April @ 6.30pm.... rsvp's required by 5pm Monday 15th

KDZ/Jocklatic - I'd like you both to represent this Board.
Will they take questions or is it just a presentation?
A puzzle to me from last meeting - if only 2 can attend why were there 4 from the podcast and 5/6 from SC?

I assume it will be similar to the Fans Fund Meeting - a presentation and then questions and discussion as they talked about getting feedback in the invite.

They said each it'll be 2 from each fan group in this instance.

I think if they are going to the extent of a presentation on ST pricing strategy then significant changes are going to be forthcoming

If me and Jock end up going it's probably worth putting any opinions questions or comments you have in here about season tickets and pricing.

There may be an opportunity to get updates or ask wider questions about the club in general but i suspect the people in the room will be commercial, operations, fans liaisons, etc rather than people who are directly involved in the on field stuff. So there will obviously be some questions we'd probably all like to ask but they wont be the people who know the answers.

I think if they are going to the extent of a presentation on ST pricing strategy then significant changes are going to be forthcoming

Possibly, but at the Fans Fund meeting they said the plan was to try and engage with the fans a lot more and have regular meetings every few months. So it might just be part of that.

I do think they genuinely want to try and get closer to the fan base, even if that isn't the perception everyone shares.

No complaints here, you two are doing a great job.

Regarding ST pricing, I'm honestly not sure what they can do differently. We have four single tier stands with hardly any difference in terms of facilities. Unless maybe they are planning to give more options to supporters than just the usual basic ST. Perhaps a 12-game season ticket or something along those lines?

I would also consider introducing a slight discount for Students/16-23yr-olds. The hardest type of supporter to retain are kids from those ages as they go on to university etc and gain other life priorities (drinking, shagging etc). Laugh, but it is true! Money becomes tight with that student loan and football less important.

One suggestion I’d have is looking at what Preston do with offering up to 4 free under 11 season tickets with every adult ticket purchased.

Perhaps having some kind of membership scheme for those who can’t commit to a season ticket would be an idea too as matchday pricing is expensive. If they paid say £20 a season they could then get cheaper matchday tickets.

No doubt there will be an increase in ST prices but my question is....If we draw anymore big clubs in the cup rounds will the East Stand be given to away supporters again resulting in loyal fans losing their seats?

Or have the club learned from the fiasco?

No doubt there will be an increase in ST prices but my question is....If we draw anymore big clubs in the cup rounds will the East Stand be given to away supporters again resulting in loyal fans losing their seats?

Is that you volunteering to be one of the representatives? You never know, Martin Tarbuck might be there too.

Don't know why you're bothered Frank seeing as how you won't be renewing.

I think you've both represented the fans well this season so please carry on.