Season Cards | Vital Football

Season Cards

clanford

Vital 1st Team Regular
Bit of an issue with mine. Tried to use it today and the scanner rejected it. Apparently my code already used. Luckily I had my phone and the App thingy scanned okay.
Only when at my seat, I saw that my card had something like seat H 115. Not my seat so no wonder it was rejected.
Hope the actual seat user doesn’t get flagged up for an attempt to use it twice.
Will chase up the club next week but wondered if anyone else has had this issue?

Person in front of me had an issue (could have been you of course) but I never use the card so can’t say

Bit of an issue with mine. Tried to use it today and the scanner rejected it. Apparently my code already used. Luckily I had my phone and the App thingy scanned okay.
Only when at my seat, I saw that my card had something like seat H 115. Not my seat so no wonder it was rejected.
Hope the actual seat user doesn’t get flagged up for an attempt to use it twice.
Will chase up the club next week but wondered if anyone else has had this issue?

Queuing up to get in the co-op yesterday about 10 mins before kick off and a club official politely jumped the queue to get to the two turnstile operators and told them "If the card is rejected let the person in" so it would seem it became a known issue with the season ticket cards yesterday. No-one around me had their card rejected that I noticed as I passed through though...

That whole ticket thing still proving a challenge. Never had much of a problem with the old-style ticket books...

I got into two games this season through the side gate from the Stacey West car park because the gate through to the turnstiles was locked and, as I have a walking problem, I couldn't (and indeed wouldn't) have tried to walk all the way round via Cross Street and Sausthorpe Street. To be fair to the attendants, they arranged for me (and my son) to enter via the side gate. On the first occasion, the QR code on my 'phone was scanned but not the second time. I have missed the last three home games since then for various valid reasons. I did ring the club to allow them to resell my car park season ticket in the Stacey West car park which worked (I think) the first two times, but I couldn't get through yesterday on the 'phone so that went amiss.

I got into two games this season through the side gate from the Stacey West car park because the gate through to the turnstiles was locked and, as I have a walking problem, I couldn't (and indeed wouldn't) have tried to walk all the way round via Cross Street and Sausthorpe Street. To be fair to the attendants, they arranged for me (and my son) to enter via the side gate. On the first occasion, the QR code on my 'phone was scanned but not the second time. I have missed the last three home games since then for various valid reasons. I did ring the club to allow them to resell my car park season ticket in the Stacey West car park which worked (I think) but I couldn't get through yesterday on the 'phone so that went amiss.
The gates are open now so you can walk through the car park now, Shona and I did it after the game yesterday 👍

The gates are open now so you can walk through the car park now, Shona and I did it after the game yesterday 👍
They were open for the Ipswich game , cannot understand why they were closed in the first place, a long un necessary walk round .

Steward checking as I went up to Co-op Upper was surprised to see a plastic card on Saturday. Don't they tell them what a ticket looks like? Perhaps anything with "Co-op upper" written on it will do?
TBH that's still a farce - if you were old enough/female/hands full of food, I noticed they didn't bother anyway.

What extras do Gold Members get? I did make a rare visit to the official site but could not find any details.

Compared to whom? It's just a silly label for full season ticket holder.

There is a difference with extra's for a Gold + member as apposed to just being a Gold member, who in turn has more extras than those who are just Silver and Bronze members.

You get to complain about Stagecoach bus drivers.
No complaints. I was steaming up to the bus stop so fast Linford Christie wouldn't have caught me because the bus was already at the stop. The driver waited for me to board before setting off. I was amazed; in the county I'm currently living in the driver would have waited until I approached the bus, then set off. That is frustrating.
Mind you, it was 15 minutes late leaving Lincoln bus station after the match but I'm not paying so hey ho.