SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels | Page 9 | Vital Football

SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels

Hello everybody.
I'm sorry I couldn't go today, the traumatic experience that the miserable old git from Warrington put me through at The Hawthorns last season gave me a panic attack and my new owners sent along my step-broher Trapper Hat instead.
He said he enjoyed the day, hardly suprising seeing as our careful parents didn't lose him. Anyway he's back home safe and sound now and we've had our picture taken (no 4) together displaying todays programme. :grins:

See you all at Everton :hello:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
Bl**dy hell. Bob Hat has grown lots of hair and sideburns. Just needs a moustache for the Jason King look :grins:

:hello: Hello everyone.

What a day. We had a scoop in the spit and sawdust Walton Social Club then got drenched walking to the ground. Plenty of goals but I'm guttapointed that we didn't get anything from todays game.

Oh well I'm off to lay on the radiator to try and get dry :grins:

Attachments

• 05022011498.jpg
    05022011498.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 05022011497.jpg
    05022011497.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 05022011496.jpg
    05022011496.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 05022011495.jpg
    05022011495.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 05022011494.jpg
    05022011494.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 05022011499.jpg
    05022011499.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 05022011500.jpg
    05022011500.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 05022011501.jpg
    05022011501.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 0
Hello Everybody.

Well another ground, another defeat. The Midlands holds some bitter sweet memories for me, I've seen 3 defeats there this season but it was at West Brom that me old miserable bu@@a of a dad left me and I've ended up in the loving Blackpool family who take me to places I could only ever have dreamed of.

A poor display, a bad result, here's looking forward to a trip to Blackburn. See you all there. :tophat:

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
It's not looking good son, yer better off not being seen at games we loose, you've lost all yer credibility as a lucky BobHat. The glitter days have gone, get yerself home before were dragged into a relegation spot.
Whoes the geek hanging around behind you in the half Burka. Love me and yer mam :love:

Hello Everyone :hello: .

Well another trip to the big city and another defeat without scoring a goal.

I went in the Kings Arms for a pint pre-match then had a look around the ground, didn't fancy being put on Wacko Jacko though so had to settle for a couple of pics inside too.

Not a bad weekend other than the result. Oh well, hopefully see you all at the next away game, thanks for the kind people who took me yesterday, it's so much better than when that lucky miserable old bu@@a used to take me - that's before he left me for dead.

Attachments

• Bob 4.jpg
    Bob 4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Bob 3.jpg
    Bob 3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Bob 2.jpg
    Bob 2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Bob 1.jpg
    Bob 1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
Hello Everybody :hello:

Well at long last my 5th trip to the capital this season and finally we got a goal.

A pity we couldn't hold out but I would have taken a point pre-match. Talking of which thank you to the kind soul who took me down this weekend, it was a long old day, but worth it.

I wasn't over impressed by the ground, the area around it reminded me of 'orrible Warrington where I used to live.
I'm hoping I've got a ticket to Man U for the final game of the season, should see some of you there. :tophat:

Attachments

• BH6.JPG
    BH6.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BH5.JPG
    BH5.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BH4.JPG
    BH4.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BH3.JPG
    BH3.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • BH2.JPG
    BH2.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BH1.JPG
    BH1.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
Hey Bob, who took you on sat. looks like your were sat near uncle karl, or is that your new family? looking back through your pics yuo seem to have travelled a lot and that would take someone with money, wouldnt it

Shame you weren't in the lower tier Bob hat, could have had a pic with our beloved chairman KO, sure he would have allowed it. :grins:

suffolknwot - 11/5/2011 11:17

Hey Bob, who took you on sat. looks like your were sat near uncle karl, or is that your new family? looking back through your pics yuo seem to have travelled a lot and that would take someone with money, wouldnt it

Trust me Suffolk, Bob Hats new 'adopted' Dad has plenty of Wonga for things like that.....and he doesn't even have to work very hard for it! :grins:

Well hello everyone :hello:

It's taken me two weeks to get over the disappointment of our relegation and as such I thought I'd post the pics up of my final 'journey' of the Premiership up from Old Trafford.

Thanks ever so much to everyone who has taken me to away games this season, I've enjoyed meeting you all.
I see my old barsteward of a dad swanned off to the States rather than make the last few games - just goes to show where his loyalty laid eh? :fu:

Well here's back to some grounds I've been to before and there'll be some new ones along the way.

See you all again next season - and if anyone sees that old git from Warrington give him a punch from me :rocky:

Attachments

• BH2.JPG
    BH2.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • BH1.JPG
    BH1.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
  • BH3.JPG
    BH3.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BH3.JPG
    BH3.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
  • BH9.JPG
    BH9.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BH8.JPG
    BH8.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BH7.JPG
    BH7.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • BH6.JPG
    BH6.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 1
  • bh5.JPG
    bh5.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 1
  • BH4.JPG
    BH4.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
Dear Bob, I can see from that last photograph that you were as pissed as a hat, yer mam and me were very disappointed with your influential enchantment this season on the results of our beloved team.
As a very sprightly young hat when we last saw you, you were the love of our lives and was a perfect fit for any young Blackpool supporter, now judging from your shape and overall appearance on your last turnout of the season, it has given me and yer mam reason to think that you have been abused and used as a carrier bag for potatoes. We have now made an appointment with a shrink to revitalize your physical shape, so get back home yer bugger. Love Mam and Dad.
ps. GRRRRRREEEAAAT HOLIDAY. :fu:

Youngsters today, eh. If I was the father of that p**sed up lad on the right of the picture I'd be utterly ashamed of my p**spoor parenting skills.

Hello Everyone.

Welcome to posters new, and old.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm Bob Hat and I go to away games with loving new parents after my old bu@@a of a dad - who is a poster on here, lost me atc West Brom a couple of seasons ago.

Anyhow I went today, I like the American, he has nice boots :love: it was a lovely sunny day and I enjpyed it despite us only drawing.

Roll on the new season, will see some of you alog the way I hope.

See you all Friday, at Hull :tophat:

Attachments

• BH2.JPG
    BH2.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BH1.JPG
    BH1.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 0
  • BH3.JPG
    BH3.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 0