SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels | Page 7 | Vital Football

SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels

Was nearly SeasideTony's glasses on tour y'day after he left them in the bloomfield club but due to Boolie's incompetence it never materialised :tdn:

Pete did you see in a couple of the pics I was trying to break out ,what a fool what was I thinking of ,much nicer in there than Manky Old Warrington :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can run our Bob, but you cant hide. We just found out from the bank that you've cleared our savings account out as clean as a whistle. Barclay card have also been on the phone to see if your mam and miself enjoyed our Grand Tour Of North America. Wait untill you get home mi'lad.

I love the picture of Bob & Wonga! Will add it to our Facebook page, if you don't mind?

Looks like you had nice weather in Key West - jealous!

The copyright & usage fee is £1 a day.

If you have it up for a week you'll need to pay £7 + 1.60 charges.
2 weeks = £14 + £3.20 charges.
3 weeks = £21 + £4.80 charges.

Please note Quickuid have offered £1.10 a day to prevent Wonga grabbing the exclusive.

footnote:
SeasideTony - by standing up for Bob Hat's rights in no way associated me with the discrageful posters who still retain possession of your loving lost property.

:grins:

WongaWoman - 27/9/2010 10:11

I love the picture of Bob & Wonga! Will add it to our Facebook page, if you don't mind?

Looks like you had nice weather in Key West - jealous!
Hey WW Key West was not the place to be wooly it was in the 90's but The Coors was nice .If I had known I could have taken some Wonga stuff and be photographed in it at Alcatraz now that place was cool .
regards Bob The Hat
formerly of Warrington and never to return

Bob The Hat - 27/9/2010 11:24
Hey WW Key West was not the place to be wooly it was in the 90's but The Coors was nice .If I had known I could have taken some Wonga stuff and be photographed in it at Alcatraz now that place was cool .
regards Bob The Hat

Hi Bob The Hat -

I'm not sure we'd want our swag in Alcatraz...not the association we're going for!

If you've got more travels ahead of you, I can get a Wonga t-shirt or running top out to you (depending on stock) for some other photo ops, but we'd have to agree they'd all be above board!

@SeasideEssexXile

You're not only clever but enterprising... in cahoots with QuickQuid... I thought we had something, you and I. :close:

WW

WongaWoman - 27/9/2010 15:54

Bob The Hat - 27/9/2010 11:24
regards Bob The Hat

Hi Bob The Hat -

I'm not sure we'd want our swag in Alcatraz...not the association we're going for!

If you've got more travels ahead of you, I can get a Wonga t-shirt or running top out to you (depending on stock) for some other photo ops, but we'd have to agree they'd all be above board!

@SeasideEssexXile

You're not only clever but enterprising... in cahoots with QuickQuid... I thought we had something, you and I. :close:

WW
Wongawoman I think we should meet and then you can have your photo taken with me as I am the only celeb who posts on here .Would look good on my ever increasing portfolio :grins:

[/QUOTE]Bob The Hat - 27/9/2010 16:20
"Wongawoman I think we should meet and then you can have your photo taken with me as I am the only celeb who posts on here .Would look good on my ever increasing portfolio" :grins: [/QUOTE]

If I make it to a match, I'll be sure to let everyone know - especially you...I want my pic taken in that famous hat! :camara:

WW

WongaWoman Please contact me for Bob's image rights, I'm his dad.
We could start with Wonga setting an off shore bank account. Much obliged, Bob's Dad. :cool:

I could be won over this very week Wongawoman. I am desperate for a ticket to Liverpool game at the weekend, I could be persuaded to oversee the image rights, otherwise I'm afraid it will be Warrington crown court for Bob. Much obliged Bob's Dad :cool:

Some dad you claimto be.

WW- when you and Essex have the first Vital baby wouldyou leave him in a strangers car?

Thought not.

I've been all around the world with peoplewho care about me and upand down the length of the country with real Pool fans since you thought more about yourself than me and left me behind.
Your lucky I've not rung Hatline.
:fu:

WW - I think you are doing the right thing in going for Bob the Hat rather than some of the others on here :hah:

You guys are nuts! Are there really no other women on this forum?!

:)

WW

I'm pretty sure that JuleyPooley is a female :tophat:

WW I hear Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum may be in need of a short term loan to prop up the Dubai economy. I think he may need a bit more than the 200 quid tho can I get a couple of percentage points if I put the deal together for you?

:hello:

PS any chance of a Wonga beach towel?

UAE Seasider - 28/9/2010 16:05

PS any chance of a Wonga beach towel?

Beach towels for the Seasiders...I like it!

Although we might all be better off with Wonga umbrellas.