Sean Raggett | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sean Raggett

He is on less than 4k ( but i cant say what).And yes i do know!

redimps1 - 29/3/2018 19:21

He is on less than 4k ( but i cant say what).And yes i do know!

And some people like others to think they are in the Know. You mate are talking b*ll* cks

redimps1 - 29/3/2018 18:25

Trust me Croozey football manager is Wrong ! Its less his wages !
If were paying bossie n freck good money i would suggest he may even sign for us in the summer!

i just checked. it says Freck is on 3k a week and Bossie, Palmer, Wilson and Green are the next highest earners on 2k. :grin:

John Noble i am in the know please dont insult me i just cant say why ! Please apologise.

Football Manager's guesstimates are just plain wrong. Ollie Palmer on the same as Bostwick? Come on... Jesus.

redimps1 - 29/3/2018 20:43

John Noble i am in the know please dont insult me i just cant say why ! Please apologise.

I seem to remember you posting a 3 sentence post saying you were too ill to enter a competition that required 4 digits. I think you like a bitv of halo polishing, your credibility is shot mate.

I find it incredible that they are considering his future at the club already when they have given him no opportunities to show what he can do. Madness gone mad.

We'll have him back, I'm sure everyone will agree.

I'm sure Raggs talks regularly with DC. If there's anything going on DC will be on the case. If we do somehow manage to get promoted I suppose one scenario could be DC trying to get him back, though I'm sure his agent will be keen to get him to a championship club.

Scotimp - 30/3/2018 00:06

I find it incredible that they are considering his future at the club already when they have given him no opportunities to show what he can do. Madness gone mad.

We'll have him back, I'm sure everyone will agree.

"They.." = local journalist. What the current club manager etc thinks could be completely different!

I was in hospital for 3wks john noble just out and the last thing you need when your in hospital ill is hassle.
Im not sure that knowing facts about something because i know somebody who knows the truth and told me shoots my credibility and my halo.
I just wont name people on a message board.
You really are for some reason a nasty person.Come n discuss in the travis perkins im in early most matches.

Raggett on the bench at Norwich today, Nearest to getting on was warming up. My son was at the game and said the atmosphere was dead, with little singing. They lost, Sean must wonder whether the money makes it worth it when he hears what it was like at the Bank, from his mates today.

None of our players are 3k, I would imagine 800-1800 is the bracket, with performances and incentives to boost.

Why blame agents? I think it was widely accepted that Sean would or should move to a higher level of football to further his career. Norwich aren't, as far as I know, a club that would mess it's players around. For whatever reason, he can not break into the first team and must be patient . Not sure his agent is to blame in any way.

JT_LCFC - 31/3/2018 07:18

None of our players are 3k, I would imagine 800-1800 is the bracket, with performances and incentives to boost.

Not sure I would go along with that. I think one or two let's say who we were surprised we were able to sign against competition are on good money above the top range you mentioned