Sean Raggett | Vital Football

Sean Raggett

Very odd, he seems to think he is now a free agent and that the time for the club to take up their one-year option has now passed. They haven’t spoken to him since before lockdown either - bizarre...

I will take my tongue firmly out of my cheek, and post more seriously here...

While obviously not great he hasn't heard from the club, quite often clubs just sort out contract stuff with agents. Also, if he doesn't know what is going, why doesn't he just you know, ask someone? I appreciate footballers aren't always the smartest eggs in the basket, but if I had questions about my contract at work, I'd ask!! (by the way Sean, the local paper in Portsmouth isn't going to have the answers...seeing as they're the ones you are speaking too)

I posted this on the Summer Transfer thread so do you want to delete my post or move it to this one?

So Raggett has left the club . NCFC didnt take up the extra year on his contract. I can’t understand why after desperately wanting him we never played him . Another of inept Webber’s expensive mistakes I guess

Last edited:
So Raggett has left the club . NCFC sisnt take up the extra year on his contract. I can’t understand why after desperately wanting him we never played him . Another of inept Webber’s expensive mistakes I guess
You'd think a self funded club would want all the money they could get. Sign him up and sell, but then again there is the risk of giving him another year of wages for him to do nothing at the club.