Scunthorpe team news | Vital Football

Scunthorpe team news

Bobby Vegas

Vital Youth Team
Well this is a negative start. 6 defenders and no strikers!

Holy
O?Neill
Lacey
Nugent
Ehmer
Zakuani
Ogilvie
Hessenthaler
Byrne
Clare
List

Anyone care to guess the formation? 6-4-0?

Byrne ahead of Bingham after Saturday - he should be at home doing his lines. Unless of course Bingham is injured.

Obviously the new manager has decided the forwards (he signed) aren't good enough to actually score any goals...

No strikers but come on, this is still an attacking line-up for a Peter Taylor home game. There are only 4 CBs starting :19: I had a fear he'd play Zakuani at right back too.

Trev_GFC - 26/9/2017 19:08

No strikers but come on, this is still an attacking line-up for a Peter Taylor home game. There are only 4 CBs starting :19: I had a fear he'd play Zakuani at right back too.

if you cannot laugh at that starting 11from PT ... then nothing will make you chuckle.

as somebody above has posted .... Parker on the bench .... truly amazing. maybe he gets an extra 9.99 for starting a game!

THIS line up is a complete bloody joke
Abosolute disrespect to people paying money to go at least go for the game, watch us win now

What is the formation though.

Is it five at the back with O'Neil and Ogilve as wing backs ?

Clare and list as forwards.

Parker must have thought he was certain to start tonight.

Oh well lets see what happens.

How is the crowd looking ?

Can we not at least wait until full time before moaning. I'll admit my first thought on seeing that lineup was WTF is that, but if it somehow gets us 3pts, I won't really care. COYG

Solid performance so far. Parkers grey beard is intimidating. Shame there's not more here to see it! 3,500 tops.

Vambogills - 26/9/2017 20:26

Solid performance so far. Parkers grey beard is intimidating. Shame there's not more here to see it! 3,500 tops.

a good first half against a very good side; well done Gills, another 45 like that and I'll be happy.