Scum win | Page 6 | Vital Football

Scum win

Trophies arent won in March. Glad you enjoyed your cup final. I'd have thought you would have gone to it seeing as you have turned your back on Latics now they are owned by the Warriors owner, they treat the fans like shit and the manager is incompetent.

Or were they more mealy-mouthed words from a pathological hypocrite?
I take it that shite is directed at me? I haven't turned my back on Latics unlike you, I can't be in two stadiums at once, and seeing as I'm a ST holder at WAFC they are my priority plenty matches to attend at Saints when the football season is over.

It was great in the East Stand yesterday when Makinson and Hurrell tore you apart for the late tries, the drummer was banging and the lads were singing "When the Saints go marching in" brilliant!

Just out of interest did you attend the TW Stadium yesterday?

No. It sold out to ST holders ages ago, and as you well know, my location doesnt make it viable to be a ST holder for anyone except Peterborough Utd.

Anyway, everyone can take comfort that they only have to endure you at the DW for another 4 weeks before the season is over, your ST is no more and you fuck off into the sunset like you said you would after the Man Utd game.

Tick Tock.

It's a quandary isn't it...how did you react ? Did you call him out and engage in a bit of verbal fisticuffs thus reducing the chance of a tip...sometimes you have to bite yer lip for the lure of wonga.
Only just seen your response .. it is , it is a quandary for sure ... interact with a delusionist who refers to Latics/fans as 'a dying breed ' .. or refer him[ as I did ] to their ' Accounts ' ! 2021/2022 were really good ..8713 paying attendees/£1.9 million loss . Notation by my good friend John Fairhurst of Fairhurst and Co .. RL in general and this Club in particular is/are insolvent .. thank you so much for your advice too ..

No. It sold out to ST holders ages ago, and as you well know, my location doesnt make it viable to be a ST holder for anyone except Peterborough Utd.

Anyway, everyone can take comfort that they only have to endure you at the DW for another 4 weeks before the season is over, your ST is no more and you fuck off into the sunset like you said you would after the Man Utd game.

Tick Tock.
What was the weight ?

Only just seen your response .. it is , it is a quandary for sure ... interact with a delusionist who refers to Latics/fans as 'a dying breed ' .. or refer him[ as I did ] to their ' Accounts ' ! 2021/2022 were really good ..8713 paying attendees/£1.9 million loss . Notation by my good friend John Fairhurst of Fairhurst and Co .. RL in general and this Club in particular is/are insolvent .. thank you so much for your advice too ..
So no tip then.

Just been reading Matt Peet Worriers coach and his coaching staff have been given 7 year contracts.

Worriers have also the best squad in 10 years I would like to know who the fuck is funding this lot? :hmmm:

Just been reading Matt Peet Worriers coach and his coaching staff have been given 7 year contracts.

Worriers have also the best squad in 10 years I would like to know who the fuck is funding this lot? :hmmm:
The same non-ambitious owner as the Tics Frank.

Mind you, it helps that those contracts together equate to a year of was Josh is on. 👀

PS ... the two clubs' accounts are still separate. 😉

Last edited:
The same non-ambitious owner as the Tics Frank.

Mind you, it helps that those contracts together equate to a year of was Jonah is on. 👀

PS ... the two clubs' accounts are still separate. 😉

Exactly, they had a decent squad before Danson took over fully from Pollard and I'd hazard a guess if you know what you're doing, you can make sure they have one of the best squads in the league for what it cost us to sign Steven Humphrys

waasn.t confrn
Fortunate...conversation must have been slightly less confrontational as you describe.

Fortunate...conversation must have been slightly less confrontational as you describe.
wasn't confrontational ,, 3 ladies in the back too .. I turned the tables by referencing those accounts details .. to make him realise that it is/was RL and the Worriers that are ' a dying breed ' ..

I take it that shite is directed at me? I haven't turned my back on Latics unlike you, I can't be in two stadiums at once, and seeing as I'm a ST holder at WAFC they are my priority plenty matches to attend at Saints when the football season is over.

It was great in the East Stand yesterday when Makinson and Hurrell tore you apart for the late tries, the drummer was banging and the lads were singing "When the Saints go marching in" brilliant!

Seems like Good Friday WAS your cup final after all.

Seems like Good Friday WAS your cup final after all.

F@ck sake PE....have you nothing better to do than come on a FOOTBALL Forum to get your kicks after a RUGBY win.....so so sad.
I'm pleased that Warriors have gone through to the next round & that Saints have been beaten but I'm not going onto any relevant platform to air my views or get any bites.....sadly I can't say the same for you....such a sad individual....take it somewhere else 😉🍻

F@ck sake PE....have you nothing better to do than come on a FOOTBALL Forum to get your kicks after a RUGBY win.....so so sad.
I'm pleased that Warriors have gone through to the next round & that Saints have been beaten but I'm not going onto any relevant platform to air my views or get any bites.....sadly I can't say the same for you....such a sad individual....take it somewhere else 😉🍻
I agree JL. It was aimed at one poster who dragged the thread up from the bowels of history on Good Friday. I'll let it drift back down to page two now and hopefully it will stay there.