Scuffles on Scorer Street last night | Vital Football

Scuffles on Scorer Street last night

StrangelyBrown

Vital Squad Member
Seems a few "boys" decided to have a ruck on Scorer st last night.

No doubt a few more will be arrested if there is footage available.

I was amazed we offered this as a "pay on the gate" last night for away fans- that's an open invitation to turning up, even with banning orders, to attend a game. Seems almost 300 turned up without a pre-bought ticket.

However, based on the addresses of those arrested so far, the kicking off was 50/50

Meanwhile, the rest of us go to football matches and behave like adults.

https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2021/08...JKZs49EMSPv4qe2DdYsonBA0J1NSzEZv5av56dAPc2LTc

Last edited:
Not like the Lincolnite to employ sensationalist journalism!
However not condoning incident and looking at the age of these young males it’s rather sad!
Wasn’t it a Bolton firm who turned up in the City once before on a non-match day?

Not like the Lincolnite to employ sensationalist journalism!
However not condoning incident and looking at the age of these young males it’s rather sad!
Wasn’t it a Bolton firm who turned up in the City once before on a non-match day?

It was and I remain incredulous we offered this as "pay on the gate" ignorant of the risk after what had happened before and then are surprised when almost 300 Bolton fans turn up without tickets......

Big clubs will travel in large numbers so we’ll see how the Club deal with some big fixtures on the list this year.
However it’s always a few that spoil it. Personally thought the away end last night added to the spectacular of having fans’ back. Majority impeccably behaved.

Given the trouble they caused after the postponed match in late 2019 bit of an odd call.
Saw police cars flying past us as drove along Newark Road.

Quite spectacular seeing the plod abandoning their cars on Portland Street and running at a variety of speeds against the crowd down Sincil Bank. Bringing up the rear, poor copper lugging the most important piece of kit, enormous camera.

Not sure what a better option would be but away coaches picking up at Tentercroft St gives plenty of time for idiots to mingle.

On the way in on Carholme Road, car full of BW youths. Traffic was at standstill and one got out to relieve himself opposite grandstand. All absolutely hammered (hopefully driver was sober)

Idiots. If they want to fight, take it somewhere there is no families and then after they have finished their pissing contest, don’t take up valuable resources.

Let's be clear there are not just brain dead idiots at football. Have a look at these two pathetic excuses at the cricket at Lords.

I hope the steward who that woman hit sues her and she got charged with assault. Simply no excuse for hitting somebody doing their job.

On the way in on Carholme Road, car full of BW youths. Traffic was at standstill and one got out to relieve himself opposite grandstand. All absolutely hammered (hopefully driver was sober)
Yup, I also saw that!, was really hoping Mr Plod would ride into view!.

Let's be clear there are not just brain dead idiots at football. Have a look at these two pathetic excuses at the cricket at Lords.

I hope the steward who that woman hit sues her and she got charged with assault. Simply no excuse for hitting somebody doing their job.

Jesus. Some dreadful people around these days.

To be fair to her I felt like that after watching England batting as well.