Scousers | Vital Football

Scousers

chandos9

Vital Squad Member
Traditionally, the disdain on here for scousers has been directed at Liverpool FC and their unpleasant fans. This season, Forest find themselves competing with Everton. This behaviour from Everton fans

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-everton-ceo-headlock-safety-28953677

really does seem dreadful, and I am surprised that it has not received more explicit condemnation.

Long may Everton remain in disarray, but physical violence of this sort is hardly going to lengthen the queue of people wanting to buy them or otherwise put money in.

And they may need it, since if The Guardian are right, https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...t-over-alisher-usmanovs-links-with-everton-fc
Everton are "owned" by a sanctioned oligarch. One can easy see what happened with Chelsea last season, where they were not allowed to sell tickets until Abramovich left, happening to Everton.

That would in my view seal Everton's relegation.

Traditionally, the disdain on here for scousers has been directed at Liverpool FC and their unpleasant fans. This season, Forest find themselves competing with Everton. This behaviour from Everton fans

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-everton-ceo-headlock-safety-28953677

really does seem dreadful, and I am surprised that it has not received more explicit condemnation.

Long may Everton remain in disarray, but physical violence of this sort is hardly going to lengthen the queue of people wanting to buy them or otherwise put money in.

And they may need it, since if The Guardian are right, https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...t-over-alisher-usmanovs-links-with-everton-fc
Everton are "owned" by a sanctioned oligarch. One can easy see what happened with Chelsea last season, where they were not allowed to sell tickets until Abramovich left, happening to Everton.

That would in my view seal Everton's relegation.
I think it is more the fact that we have been directly impacted by the behaviour of Liverscum fans and, depending on your viewpoint, have seen it first hand.

None of this means that anyone condones what is happening. Protest all you like but violence, or threats of violence, are despicable. What happened to the CEO is unacceptable and should result in criminal action.

As you and pundits have said, who would want to buy a club whose fans behave like that? The club is mired in debt with no way out other than a takeover. And that’s before we get to their current ownership.

I would be happy to see them relegated and not just because it would remove a place. They are a club whose fans don’t believe it either could or should happen to them.

Beyond that I just don’t particularly care about them as much as I would if a Liverscum, Spuds, Man Ure were to be relegated.

I am watching the Amazon documentary on Arsenal and one of their fans talks about their being no good times because they aren’t in the Champions League and moaning that it’s an awful time to be an Arsenal fan. What the actual fuck?? Maybe try being one of about 80 of the other clubs in the English pyramid…

How much money have they wasted?

Cant hurt them to lose a bit of that entitlement. Cooper has done that for us. It does seem like they are on the carjack without a screwdriver.
They don't always leave cars on the jack in Liverpool. One joke, when Liverpool became European CIty of Culture, was that it would mean that you would come back to your car to find it on four piles of books instead of bricks.

Absolutely disgusting and a totally unjustified sense of entitlement.
I could be wrong, but are they along with Arsenal, the only clubs to have never been relegated?

hope they go down along with Bournemouth and Leicester
That would be my pick too. And for those who don't like Lineker, it would be amusing to see two of his British club teams fall out of the top flight at the same time.

Just said on the Fester comments this is my pick as well. Not sure it would be those 3 but that’s who I want to go down.
I want Southampton to stay up, because I have an eye next season too.

southampton, Palace, Burnley, Sheff United and whoever else comes up will be worse than us for sure

Brentford s fairytale will be start to diminish, and Fulham could come back to earth

oh, stay up and I’d love to nab Toney! He won’t go to the top 6, or Newcastle, so could be a viable target.?

Toney, Connor Gallagher, Henderson and a winger is all I think we’d need to add to our group, assuming we get the CB this window

I want Southampton to stay up, because I have an eye next season too.

southampton, Palace, Burnley, Sheff United and whoever else comes up will be worse than us for sure

Brentford s fairytale will be start to diminish, and Fulham could come back to earth

oh, stay up and I’d love to nab Toney! He won’t go to the top 6, or Newcastle, so could be a viable target.?

Toney, Connor Gallagher, Henderson and a winger is all I think we’d need to add to our group, assuming we get the CB this window
I bet, and so does Toney, that Brentford will only sell him when he is serving his likely ban.

I think it is more the fact that we have been directly impacted by the behaviour of Liverscum fans and, depending on your viewpoint, have seen it first hand.

None of this means that anyone condones what is happening. Protest all you like but violence, or threats of violence, are despicable. What happened to the CEO is unacceptable and should result in criminal action.

As you and pundits have said, who would want to buy a club whose fans behave like that? The club is mired in debt with no way out other than a takeover. And that’s before we get to their current ownership.

I would be happy to see them relegated and not just because it would remove a place. They are a club whose fans don’t believe it either could or should happen to them.

Beyond that I just don’t particularly care about them as much as I would if a Liverscum, Spuds, Man Ure were to be relegated.

I am watching the Amazon documentary on Arsenal and one of their fans talks about their being no good times because they aren’t in the Champions League and moaning that it’s an awful time to be an Arsenal fan. What the actual fuck?? Maybe try being one of about 80 of the other clubs in the English pyramid…

Arsenal and Everton the only 2 remaining teams never to be relegated

Well until next season and it will be only Arsenal