Scotland v R. of Ireland | Vital Football

Scotland v R. of Ireland

shearers boots

Vital Squad Member
The Irish Jocks will not know what end to sit for this one and its being played at Celtic park to, Wonder if the inbreds will be booing the mins silence again even though my an Irishman died

Should be a cracking match, if it's played at a higher tempo Scotland might edge it, otherwise Ireland should have too much experience.

The Irish football teams should be merged like it is with the rugby, they'd actually have a decent team out of it too.

I the catholics who wanted independence will be sitting with their Irish tops on and the protestants who wanted to remain within the union will have their Scotland shirts on.

Irish Jocks "inbreds",what a fuckwit.
Looking forward to the game,hopefully Scotland can come out on top.

Looking forward to the game,hopefully Scotland can come out on top.[/QUOTE]

I think the sweaties have had a run of luck so far and will be shown up on Friday by a far stronger Irish side, some good prices from Paddy Power, undecided on a 2 1 or a 3 1 Irish win, may have a bit of both.

The young fella camouflaged planting the last poppy earlier,militaristic bullshit,he should be kickin a ball not dressed for battle,think on s.b.before making comments about the Scots.

.. good game and deserved win forth Jock Jocks .. would have always wanted Scotland to win this, and have always been my second team in the past (internationally speaking), but not any more .. was hoping Ireland would do the job ..

Scotland were by far the better side, no complaints about the result.

Disappointed that O'Neill hasn't changed things too much, he rarely plays Wes Holahan (sp), who was injured for tonight but even before he doesn't seem to trust creative players. McGeady and McLean consistently underperform.

Good start to the group apart from tonight but there's huge problems in that squad which need fixing.

.. Agree that "he doesn't seem to trust creative players" .. thought McGeady had a decent game though, think McLean is dog's sh1t ..