Scotland v England | Page 2 | Vital Football

Scotland v England

Sat in a pub near Corby surrounded by Scots fans. It was fun first half, not so much after Slabhead's recent intervention.

1 min injury time first half, 3 mins 2nd half. Do the new rules not apply to internationals?

Yeah, that was pretty good. He could easily become as good as Gascoigne was, possibly even better.
I honestly think he’s going to be better, world class player and he’s still just 20. Incredible.

He’s unlike any other player, especially as he covers ground so quickly as well. If he stays fit he’s going to get even better, as Pub says.

Love beating the Sweaties, more than anyone else. Even better at their place.

Most delightful was the 1 0 at Hampden just before they left to "win" the World Cup in 1978. Could hear a pin drop when Coppell scored. Lol.

It will be a great shame if England don’t win a trophy with these group of plplayers.

One of the most promising things is that it's a pretty young team so most will have several chances at a trophy, even in positions with older players in now there are good young players pushing them.

I think the only issue is we don't have a young replacement for Kane coming through, certainly not one close to his level.

This is the best Scotland team that I have seen In my 20 years up here and they are on a very decent run but England are understandably on a different level. They just need to prove that they are able to win tournaments. Hopefully both countries will do us proud in the euros.

Yeah, that was pretty good. He could easily become as good as Gascoigne was, possibly even better.
I really don't think we'll have to wait that long for that to be true. Gazza was a phenomenal talent, I think Bellingham has that potential but also a mentality and work ethic that maybe Gascoigne didn't.

One of the most promising things is that it's a pretty young team so most will have several chances at a trophy, even in positions with older players in now there are good young players pushing them.

I think the only issue is we don't have a young replacement for Kane coming through, certainly not one close to his level.

We’ll play a false nine, Pep will be manager!

This is the best Scotland team that I have seen In my 20 years up here and they are on a very decent run but England are understandably on a different level. They just need to prove that they are able to win tournaments. Hopefully both countries will do us proud in the euros.
Agree with all that, apart from the last bit - don’t give a toss how well they do!

Jude Bellingham is phenomenal & Harry Kane will end up smashing the goal record even further.

It will be a great shame if England don’t win a trophy with these group of players.
Could well win a trophy with these players, however i dont see it all the while the Schnozz is manager.