Score predictions v Bury | Vital Football

Score predictions v Bury

impsimps

Vital Football Hero
Only one win in the last ten against them, remember a few dour games and struggled to score, 2-1 to the mighty Imps !

Seen Bury's record this season?

0-1, 1-0, 1-1, 1-1.

Their two league goals have come in the 89th and 90th minutes; their other goal (at Forest in the Carabao) came in the 2nd minute.

Of the three goals conceded, MK Dons beat them with a 90th-minute goal, and Forest equalised in the 93rd minute.

Tight as Ringo's drum. It'll probably finish 3-3.

I saw Bury play Forest last week in the League Cup and despite nearly puling off a shock win, I didn't see much from the Shakers that will trouble City. They play three centre-backs and two wing-backs, one of whom was Tom Miller (he missed the penalty that could have won the match for Bury) and he was pretty decent although he didn't play on Saturday so could be injured.

Thompson and O'Connell were okay at the back, but if we can get in behind them then we should be able to exploit their lack of pace, although McFadzean looked pretty nippy at left-back, although he too didn't play on Saturday. O'Shea seemed to be their best midfielder and main threat, and he likes to carry the ball forward, although their front two – Telford and Omotayo – looked very raw and shouldn't unduly trouble us. Telford was involved in the foul that got the Forest keeper sent off (quite rightly), but apart from that, he and Omotayo barely had a sniff and if they start again then we should be pretty comfortable at the back.

Dawson is a combative figure in midfield and basically just fouled all night…and squealed big time when a Forest lad left his foot in later in the game. Get him riled up early on and he could get himself in bother, and I doubt he will intimidate our experienced midfielders like he did Forest's.

2-0 to Lincoln