Score Predictions & Match Thread: Montenegro v England | Vital Football

Score Predictions & Match Thread: Montenegro v England

Still don't care

Funny that but I tend not to comment on things I don't care about! Just saying.

3-0 to England.

How fantastic to be an Imp and England fan at the moment. Both sides we can justifiably be proud of at the moment and that hasn't been the case for many years in the past. Happy Day :grinning:

Jules puts this off topic thread on 100%Imps to elicit comment and clicks - always glad to obkige

Just as a thought how many ex Lincoln City players have played for England. I know none have played for England while at Lincoln but I just wonder how many former players had at some point in their career.

I know Mick Harford and we signed Bob Latchford when his career was ending but is there anyone else?

Just as a thought how many ex Lincoln City players have played for England. I know none have played for England while at Lincoln but I just wonder how many former players had at some point in their career.

I know Mick Harford and we signed Bob Latchford when his career was ending but is there anyone else?

Tony Woodcock?

England have had all of the ball and done absolutely nothing with it, then Montenegro they get a chance and go 1 up.