SCORE PREDICTION - Millers v Birmingham City | Vital Football

SCORE PREDICTION - Millers v Birmingham City

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
The Millers welcome Birmingham City to the New York Stadium on Saturday - but what will the score be?

SCORING

10 points for the exact score.
5 points for the correct result
3 points if you get the correct MILLERS score
2 points if you get the correct OPPOSITION score

PREDICTIONS IN FOR 2.45pm on Saturday, please!

Got to go for a home win now

Rotherham United 2 Birmingham City 0

(but, given the circumstances with our friendly winged neighbours, do we want a home win??!!)

Got to go for a home win now

Rotherham United 2 Birmingham City 0

(but, given the circumstances with our friendly winged neighbours, do we want a home win??!!)
Caz, I know your comment is entirely t-in-c but if I thought for one minute RUFC would throw a game to get another club relegated I would walk away. It was widely thought in 1954-55 that Doncaster Rovers 'threw' their last game, a 1-5 home defeat to Birmingham, to keep us from getting into the First Division.

Need to win even if it gives that lot over in S6 a much better chance of survival.
More importantly need to show a lot more confidence and team spirit.
I’ve mentioned it before the players we have are so much better than how they’ve performed for a large part of this season, they are capable.
A chance for players that are leaving at the end of the season to impress other clubs into offering them a new deal.

Caz, I know your comment is entirely t-in-c but if I thought for one minute RUFC would throw a game to get another club relegated I would walk away. It was widely thought in 1954-55 that Doncaster Rovers 'threw' their last game, a 1-5 home defeat to Birmingham, to keep us from getting into the First Division.
Can you imagine Steve Evans letting them 'throw' his first game in charge - I think not!

The score was

ROTHERHAM UNITED 0 BIRMINGHAM CITY 0 :grinning::whist:(y)

No points to give away as, for some reason, we all thought there would have been goals in this game!

But 5 points will got to AX, GUY and NEZ who all said it would be a draw

And for saying that City wouldn't score 2 points are off to CRAIG, DIGGER and me CAZ

BUT PLEASE CHECK I've got this right!

No problems it seems so I've updated the table

LINDUM is still sitting pretty in top spot although AX moved a little closer after this game.

Well done everybody and thanks to everyone for having a go!