Scally | Vital Football

Scally

vinney

Vital Reserves Team
According to FP on Facebook, a rumour is that Scally is in the poo.
Says it's only a rumour he's heard so, he's not saying it's gospel,but his stories do tend to have an element of truth

Let's hope that Paul is not too poorly. Whatever complaints we've had, now is not the time to complain, as he saved us from a desperate situation.
If you are ill Paul, may you recover & enjoy a few more years of Gills!
It’s not about his health.

Just posting what he’s said by the way, not in any way agreeing with it or saying I’ve heard the same too (I haven’t for the record).

Scally’s recently left his day-to-day role and has seemingly been ‘demoted’ from the vice president side of the matchday hospitality.

The previous posts before Fred Perry’s response suggest the rumour’s been doing the rounds for a few days.

🧐🧐🧐

Scally’s recently left his day-to-day role and has seemingly been ‘demoted’ from the vice president side of the matchday hospitality.

The previous posts before Fred Perry’s response suggest the rumour’s been doing the rounds for a few days.

🧐🧐🧐
Yes I think his change of role is common knowledge now, it’s the reasons why that is the stuff of the recent speculation / rumours.