Scally to sell up? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Scally to sell up?

Hopefully, if true, it can be completed well before Xmas to give us a chance in the January window.
This time last season, Bristol Rovers had 14 points.
They went up automatically.
I’m ever the optimist 😂

From what I have heard from various people, Scally is supposedly quite unwell as well - which is speeding up the process.

This would be the best news to come out of the club for some time, if true.

it’s surely our time to have a bit of money injected to “do a Wycombe” or similar. My old man (who’s nearly 80) regularly refers to us as a “gold-mine”. You never know, with the right backing/finances we’d soon shoot up the leagues.

Obviously taking all rumours as they come, but I’ve already booked my tickets for the Championship play-off final in a couple of years. UTG
I’m not getting ahead of myself here, as I’m hopeful but also immediately ignoring this news so I don’t get inevitably let down in the coming weeks, but I’d rather we concentrated on making this club financially sound first.

Think about the playing budget after we’ve cleared debts/obligations/previous asset sales and set the groundwork to operate viably once again.

From what I have heard from various people, Scally is supposedly quite unwell as well - which is speeding up the process.
I suspected that months ago GH.
I thought he didn’t look well and had clearly lost his mojo.
I’m aware that he has a heart problem.
At 66, he should definitely call it a day and try to enjoy what time he has left.
He might even come back as a fan ?

I’m not getting ahead of myself here, as I’m hopeful but also immediately ignoring this news so I don’t get inevitably let down in the coming weeks, but I’d rather we concentrated on making this club financially sound first.

Think about the playing budget after we’ve cleared debts/obligations/previous asset sales and set the groundwork to operate viably once again.
May even have to pay off Michael Anderson.

At the risk of getting ahead of myself, this could explain why the club has persisted with Harris, despite the pitiful start to the season (ignoring the fact we would have to pay him and Livermore off).

Reduce turnover if you wait for a (potential) new owner to come in and change things, rather than change them now and then have to change them again after any (potential) deal is completed.

Facebook rumour. Could this be true?
Brad Galinson the rumoured bidder for the club has a company worth $2 Billion in assets and is an estate agent who sells luxury LA homes and has some currently listed for $16 Million dollars.

Hopefully, if true, it can be completed well before Xmas to give us a chance in the January window.
This time last season, Bristol Rovers had 14 points.
They went up automatically.
I’m ever the optimist 😂

Didn’t they also score more goals on the final day than we’ve got all season?!

Brad Galinson the rumoured bidder for the club has a company worth $2 Billion in assets and is an estate agent who sells luxury LA homes and has some currently listed for $16 Million dollars.

Disappointed with the name if true, I was hoping for something American like Troy Funkhauser or Jackson Saintcool. It's also a shame that we didn't follow the Wrexham way with Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney, we might not have got Hollywood a-listers but I reckon we could have tempted people like Kenan and Kel for example. Would have helped raise the clubs profile imo.

Disappointed with the name if true, I was hoping for something American like Troy Funkhauser or Jackson Saintcool. It's also a shame that we didn't follow the Wrexham way with Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney, we might not have got Hollywood a-listers but I reckon we could have tempted people like Kenan and Kel for example. Would have helped raise the clubs profile imo.
Dwayne Johnson is the biggest paid actor in Hollywood, if he bought the mighty Gills he would be between a Rock and a hard place!

He appears to be in his late 50s so perhaps a retirement project?
He could afford to fly back a forward to games if he wished .Economy of course.

Joe Biden - invest millions one day, forget about it the next...