Saturday | Vital Football

Saturday

If you’re not looking forward to Bolton at home then you won’t look forward to any game. Just a shame the awful weather will probably put off any floating fans because we need all hands on deck.

If you’re not looking forward to Bolton at home then you won’t look forward to any game. Just a shame the awful weather will probably put off any floating fans because we need all hands on deck.
More like the £28-00 rip off price to watch two of the shittest sides in the league will put off floaters and many season card holders too.

I'm looking forward to this like I look forward to a trip to the dentist...just hope we make less cock ups than them. Not expecting an El Classico but any win by whatever means would be welcome...I'll go for a nervy 1-0 win for us.

Some games you go and you know we are going to be crap and lose but Bolton are so bad we have a chance.

The way I look at today win and it's a much needed 3 points. Lose and Cook probably goes and at least he's gone and it gives us a chance of getting someone new in and maybe not be so utterly useless in the final 8 games. As long as IEC don't let Cook off with a crappy draw then either outcome has positives. Ideal world we get 3 points and still sack him for me!

The day of reckoning is at hand. Lose or draw this one and all is lost. Many of our supporter will not be able to attain an erection tonight, many a disappointed partner.

It's windy, wet and horrible.
Let's just hope the players are savvy enough to keep the ball on the deck and out football the opposition.
If the manager decides to go for a hoofball contest (right into the oppositions hands) we will not win a la Rotherham away and afterwards they will have been "unplayable"
I would start the same team as Tuesday with instruction to put right what they got wrong at Blackburn.
If they give it 100% for 90 mins whatever the score sure they will get full support. If they down tools at any point per Tuesday it could get messy - really hope they understand this.

Hope we feckin smash em, boost our survival chances and place Bolton on the trapdoor - UTFT

My fear is we'll do exactly that and play to their strengths, as you say a la Rotherham. The tactics that day were nothing short of bewildering.

Big game, big day today. Certainly a defining one in more ways than one for this club.