Saturday July 4th 2020 | Vital Football

Saturday July 4th 2020

sedgleyimp

Vital Champions League
So who on here is considering braving going to a pub/restaurant/hairdresser etc......tomorrow when they re-open with some restrictions?

Personally I think you might as well shower in a dose of coronavirus and cut out the middle man. It's going to be chaos and the results of it probably won't start to hit until the beginning of August.

Those deciding to do so please be as careful as possible as I suspect many of the general population who venture out will do so without thinking about others

Not me! Apart from anything to do with coronavirus it's going to be the worst kind of drunken bedlam.

As to hair-cuts: I have my own flippers now.

Several pub chains, including the one which owns our local, aren't opening until Monday which is very sensible, gives them time to have a 'soft' opening and be better organised for the following weekend.

Wife's hairdresser comes to the house and she's back in business with appropriate PPE and a visit booked on Monday.

Golf for me tomorrow. 6:40 tee time, I wouldn't think I'll contact many people at that time.
A work colleague has booked a table for 2 hours in a York pub. I'll give him a wide berth for a few days.

6.40 seems more like breakfast time PB :grinning:

I like how McDonalds have said they are partially reopening and will be cleaning the big touchscreens you can use to order from more regularly. I bloody hope so, since in tests done on them there was a disturbing amount of fecal matter, so god knows how virus-encrusted it will be. Hello, second wave!

Nope, not me. I think the pubs will be chaotic on Saturday night and I too have hair clippers

I tend to avoid Saturday nights out at the best of times!
Not going to brave a pub for a while. The wife's been cutting my hair and I haven't had to pay or tip her so I'm fine with that too!

I won't be going to the pub today but i'm not convinced they will be the disasters, infection wise, that they are being made out to be.