Saturday 5pm | Vital Football

Saturday 5pm

Can't see anything other than a defeat here, Nolan, hippo heed and carroll will want one over on us (or more specifically on the fat man) and Unless there's a dramatic upturn from last week I don't see us getting anything

We win handsomely. Pardew says he has no idea how that happened because he had told them to defend like spastics for 90 minutes.

I can't see past a good hammering here. We have two useless full backs and I've been impressed with Jarvis this season. I will go for 4-0 to West Ham, a Wigan draw at West Brom and us going third bottom on Tuesday night when Wigan beat Swansea. A defeat against QPR followed by a hiding against Arsenal on the 19th May will be give me a nice 50th birthday present.

Went for number 4 a point with Pardew spinning on about uptown park being so hard to travel too etc. reckon we will draw for some reason,

Vin, if wigan draw tomorrow and Win on tuesday they're still a point behind us. who's the optimist who said pardew will be sacked if we lose

I your right TD. I somehow deducted us a point for another shit performance. We'll still get relegated though.

I really can't see why people think Andy Carroll wants to get one over on us. He'd never want to see us relegated in a million years. And that's a fact.

Officemonkey - 3/5/2013 12:30

I really can't see why people think Andy Carroll wants to get one over on us. He'd never want to see us relegated in a million years. And that's a fact.

Im finding it very hard to find something to disagree with in regards to this post but the best I can think of is that if it's true that Carroll was forced out of the club then he'll like nowt better than to get one over the regime but if him or his agent sorted it then I agree

Have we ever won away to a fat Sam team? I have already wrote this game off, if we can't win at QPR we deserve to be relegated anyway.

Find out tommorrow but he had an open goal against Krul for the scousers and fucked that up , we were well safe and playing for Europe , make if that what you will but I reckon we will have 12 men on the pitch tomorrow