Sainz Red | Vital Football

Sainz Red

Bastard game. Referee should at the very least be investigated. He should get the red card ( miss the next four matches) for incompetence and fined for cheating.

Bastard game. Referee should at the very least be investigated. He should get the red card ( miss the next four matches) for incompetence and fined for cheating.
I didn't understand how, early on, their player went in hard on Sainz and got nothing, and then Sainz got caught again and got nothing.

We always do this, though, not to kill off a game when we have often seen an injury or a red card and fall to bits. Boro was awful - we scored a scrappy goal after loads of possession. Then we just pushed the ball about and went nowhere when we should have scored another couple of goals.

I am unsure if it is part of the DW game where he wants his players to push it around, draw the other side out, quickly attack, and then do the same.

I can remember many times where we piss around and go nowhere and then boom a few passes and we create a great chance and get the opposition worried, but then nothing back to the plodding crap.