FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Southampton could be without five players for our game

Redmond
Stephens
Ward-Prowse
Livramento
Broja

I hope that we have our central defenders back for this one.

Omobamidele
Hanley
Zimmermann
Kabak

All currently out

a striker on a loan with an option to buy is a possibility especially if we sell Cantwell to Wet Spam.
Unfortunately, we can't make anymore loan signings as we have reached the allowed amount. Unless,.we cancel one of Normann, kabak, Gilmour or Williams.

Unfortunately, we can't make anymore loan signings as we have reached the allowed amount. Unless,.we cancel one of Normann, kabak, Gilmour or Williams.

I thought you were only limited to two domestic at any one time and a max. of four domestic loans during the season. With non domestic loans treated differently.

Can anybody clarify this please?

I thought you were only limited to two domestic at any one time and a max. of four domestic loans during the season. With non domestic loans treated differently.

Can anybody clarify this please?
Under the rules in the Premier League Handbook 2021/22 there are restrictions on how many players Premier League clubs can loan from other Premier League/English clubs.
They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.

The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.
With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.

CK - i think what you have quoted relates to domestic loans only and non domestic players are treated differently.
BB I asked the ink un chaps about this a few months back and they both said that we can't loan anymore players domestic or abroad.