Saint Maximin on the right | Vital Football

Saint Maximin on the right

Rza

Vital Champions League
Worth a punt next season? He can't seem to get a decent ball into the box from the left (I know he did on Sunday with Wilson playing) and it's not like he's cutting onto his right and scoring loads. I think we should consider a formation change next season, obviously depending on results and who we recruit I'd like to see 4 in midfield and 2 up front. Maybe even experiment with 4-4-2 away from home.

______Wilson_____Dybala

___________Paqueta

Lodi___________________ASM
_____________Bruno

__Botman____Burn_____Schar

There's a 3-5-2 with 4 good additions. Dybala on a free. Over to you PIF

Lodi and Paqueta would be 2 wonderful additions. That might use up all of the money we are able to spend in this period though

All this talk of Paqueta and Lodi. Football doesn't work like that.

"I'm here, so come on mate, come and join me"

No.

Lodi and Paqueta would be 2 wonderful additions. That might use up all of the money we are able to spend in this period though

I would think there will probably more spent in this window than any other. There will be more outgoing and incoming than a regular window because of the quality that's needed. After that it's just a matter of tweaking in future windows. Obviously the club are never gonna say that because they don't want mad expectations or selling clubs to hold them to ransom. There will be some fees coming from sales too. This is arguably the most important transfer window in our recent history. Smart business similar to January would suit me. We do need a couple of strikers and a winger as well as a defender. Possibly even a GK at a push. It's gonna be a big window

______Wilson_____Dybala

___________Paqueta

Lodi___________________ASM
_____________Bruno

__Botman____Burn_____Schar

There's a 3-5-2 with 4 good additions. Dybala on a free. Over to you PIF

ASM ahead of Trippier at wing back?

ASM ahead of Trippier at wing back?
I thought about that after I posted it and tbh I'd prob have trippier in where Schar is he played there before for atletico. You need someone behind ASM who's gonna track back. Ideally trippier would be right back in a 4-4-2

If Wilson stays fit and we buy at least one decent striker then next season is massive for Saint-Maximin considering the bother he caused with his comments about the service he provides.