Safe | Vital Football

Safe

Rexn

Vital Champions League
After this weekend, NUFC are now mathematically safe from relegation after Cardiff's failure to pick up a point at home to Liverpool, at least barring any points deduction that might come our way, which seems highly unlikely.

Ashley's investment of £5m or so in wages for Rafa, offset by a net transfer disinvestment of maybe £4m (subject to future performance based instalments on Almiron) secures him something between £180-200 million in revenue next season.

Now is the time to sort out Rafa's contract. In the next few weeks, we should be finding out whether we have one of the leading trophy winners in Europe as our manager, or if Mick McCarthy fancies a part time/zero hours contract.

Celebrating stopping in the money league doesn't seem right to me although I'm pleased of course.

I feel a bit flat tonight and just hoping Sunlan fuck promotion up which would add a bit of gloss to the season.

Great news for Mike and Lee lets see what happens if Rafa goes no doubt Northumbria police will be shitting themselves at the prospect of major public disorder from the if rafa goes brigade.

We were safe from day one of this season.

The only question for the next is how much will it cost to keep Rafa here.

One question that does not need answering is whether MA will invest in NUFC.

I doubt if Ashley thinks it is necessary to keep Rafa here. From his perspective Pardew did just as good a job on less money.

Don't think Fat Mike gives a toss about RB. Reckon he'd happily pay him his current salary to stay but gets mardy when asked to either a) keep his promises (investing in the training facilities, you can have every penny the club generates) or b) expected to invest in the first team squad.
I expect RB to depart, a Foreign Manager to come in who's probably already been contacted (remember Parsnip & Houghton), there will be barely a whisper of dissent.
Ground Hog day...............aka Fat Mike laughing all the way to the bank.

Thats because if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

To me it's a double edged sword because we'll never be relegated with Benitez, which suits the fat pig but on the other hand we are more likely to attract a new owner with PL football and a world class manager.

At least Benitez has batted the ball firmly into Ashleys court and if he does leave surely even the most myopic Toon fans will see that there's no future or ambition under the heart-attack bound, fat fucking **** of an owner.

Thats because if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

To me it's a double edged sword because we'll never be relegated with Benitez, which suits the fat pig but on the other hand we are more likely to attract a new owner with PL football and a world class manager.

At least Benitez has batted the ball firmly into Ashleys court and if he does leave surely even the most myopic Toon fans will see that there's no future or ambition under the heart-attack bound, fat fucking **** of an owner.

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you vin but in this case Benitez is not the organ grinder.

Do you reckon. I think he's got the fat pig backed into a corner - Benitez has amazingly changed the medias perception of Ashley where even thick ***** like Paul Merson can see whose in the wrong.

He might have changed the media's perception vin but i reckon that's more down to Ashley who actually got much worse since Benitez arrived

That's one of the major gripes I have with RB,he cries to the press while the club suffers because of his presence.

I don't think fatty gives a fuck if Benitez goes because he's been scouting other potential managers. It's the people like "if Rafa goes we go" lot need to do as their name suggests but they won't, because they can't do without their Saturday fix everything other week.

Ashleys worse since Bentitez has come. Have you forgot about;

Dennis Wise
The Keegan Tribunal
The way he promised Shearer the job 100% and has never spoken to him again
Jiminez
Llambias
The treatment of Jonas
Kinnear - twice
The renaming of the stadium
Stealing the ground at St James metro from the club
The promise of improving the training facilities that has never happened.
The fucking horse bolted onto the cart or some other shit.
From now on we are going to make our own luck whatever the fuck that means.
It"s a good job I've had a drink this afternoon otherwise I'd be typing all day of the crimes the fat pig has committed BEFORE Bentitez rolled up at the club.

He's not spending money vin,that's what the media have cottoned on to and that's down to Benitez .

Rafa Benitez = even less investment.