Sack Race | Page 9 | Vital Football

Sack Race

Scott Lindsey appears to have got the old tin tack at Swindon

Not sacked….think he has quit and is going to crawley town! Since day one he has had nothing but abused from a large chunk of the swindon fan base even though he has swindon in the top 6!

Not sacked….think he has quit and is going to crawley town! Since day one he has had nothing but abused from a large chunk of the swindon fan base even though he has swindon in the top 6!

Blimey, that doesn’t seem like the best thing to do at the moment

Blimey, that doesn’t seem like the best thing to do at the moment

You look on the swindon forum/ facebook over the past few months! Its toxic as fuck! He hasnt stood a chance! They hate his possession based play out from the back football! The fact they are top 6 makes no odds as the football is boring apparently? They signed Charlie Austin but I think that was done over Scott’s head?

You look on the swindon forum/ facebook over the past few months! It’s toxic as fuck! He hasnt stood a chance! They hate his possession based play out from the back football! The fact they are top 6 makes no odds as the football is boring apparently? They signed Charlie Austin but I think that was done over Scott’s head?

I meant more going to Crawley, I’ve seen the abuse he’s been getting elsewhere which seems bizarre given their league position.

You look on the swindon forum/ facebook over the past few months! Its toxic as fuck! He hasnt stood a chance! They hate his possession based play out from the back football! The fact they are top 6 makes no odds as the football is boring apparently? They signed Charlie Austin but I think that was done over Scott’s head?

All those extra fingers tapping away at keyboards...

I meant more going to Crawley, I’ve seen the abuse he’s been getting elsewhere which seems bizarre given their league position.

Swindon fans think they deserve a manager with experience! I hope Scott has a bloody good management career because he’s a great guy!

An integral part of Scott Lindsey going to Crawley Town could be Darren Byfield! They were at Tamworth together when Scott was assistant manager and Darren was playing there and starting his coaching badges! Darren is a coach at Crawley and has been interim manager!

How about Roy of the Rovers? As long as they leave Glenn Morris alone. (see what you've started OSK). By the way, they don't sell Holdens over here (thhough I did drive one from Melbourne to Ballarat once many moons ago).

How about Roy of the Rovers? As long as they leave Glenn Morris alone. (see what you've started OSK). By the way, they don't sell Holdens over here (thhough I did drive one from Melbourne to Ballarat once many moons ago).

Me?? Am I being whooshed here?

Did you completely miss Pub’s post? And you then added to it. Don’t blame me mate.

Anyway, Holden pursuit was a dead end drive. They are after Mark Robins now. He’s very reliant.

Last edited:
Rochdale have sacked Bentley, so erm, err, yeah.

Jim Bentley`s a lovely chap and has conquered much in the way of health adversity, but, IMO, having seen him coach a lot of times, he always plays not to lose. Far too negative, I was a tad surprised when Rochdale appointed him. I do wish him all the best.