Sabri Lamouchi | Page 8 | Vital Football

Sabri Lamouchi

You've still not answered me chap!

I've dealt with that, AC.
Hughton got Brighton up. Fair play. Any manager would have got his Newcastle side promoted.

Warnock has been managing for 40 years.

On a side note, Billy given a full season at a club guarantees a top-six finish in this division. He did it with Preston, Derby and Forest. The same can't be said about Warnock or Hughton.

It's a scandal, Bash. He's got an unfair bad reputation, but not many players that played under him have a negative word to say. In fact, it's the opposite.

It's a shame he's out of work. He'd get ANY Championship side into the top-six.

Great guy. Great manager!

It's a scandal, Bash. He's got an unfair bad reputation, but not many players that played under him have a negative word to say. In fact, it's the opposite.

It's a shame he's out of work. He'd get ANY Championship side into the top-six.

Great guy. Great manager!

He's nothing more than a thief.

ALLEGEDLY

Done a quick stat check on this page and its 0% love for lamouche and 100% anal dribble

Disgraceful. Guess we have to wait till Saturday

davis lol i liked him at direby. had like 5 years with us n won fook all, bottled it when we had opportunities too :( imagine a few of our managers since would totally feasibly achieved more given full run of the club for couple of full seasons and likely with a lower wage bill and assets in the squad

I really hope we stick with Mouch until next year at the very least, the year after ideally too.

Personally I think he's only made a few mistakes, which all managers do. I can see a lot of the logic behind some of the decisions he's made, and I think a lot of our less successful decsions have been a case of not having enough quality in depth in the squad, and still learning about both the game & sides here.

I'll be spectacularly disapointed and lose any faith in our ownership if we see yet another premature sacking.

On the whole SL has many positives. He will have to learn from mistakes.Wigan was a winnable game but with so many changes and no striker of note, it was a managerial failure that cost three points. The goal was brought about by Robinson being caught up field, Worrall being pulled over to LB to cover and Watson’s lack of pace catching him out.

Everyone knows to stop Hull one needs to stop Bowen and to a lesser extent Grosicki and the game is half won. Our style is once again to push our fullbacks up the pitch with little to no one to cover and we are caught out with long balls when backs out of position.

All championship teams know Forest push fullbacks up therefore hit them with long balls down the wings. If we are to continue with attacking fullbacks we either need a third CB to cover or two defensive midfielders one of whom slots in to FB when out of position. This needs to be remedied soon.