Ryder Cup | Vital Football

Ryder Cup

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
Tremendous performance preventing USA from winning a match on day one 6.5 to 1.5. Matt Fitzpatrick in action in a very comfortable win with Rory McIlroy this afternoon.

If carlsberg did opening days 😮
only got to see the end of the last game (what a finish ! ) I’m looking forward to watching the highlights
pleased for fitzy breaking his duck at last
here’s hoping we can hang in there the USA are bound to come back at some stage but we only need another 8pts to win it back 🙏

I know it won't happen, but Europe could win it tomorrow afternoon with all 8 points in the foursomes and four balls.

Like I said, I know it won't happen, but what an anticlimax Sunday would be if they did

Matt birdied 5 out of the first 6 holes....which was bonkers. Broke his Ryder Cup duck. One Blade that doesn't let us down.

Some fantastic golf played this morning, now onto the afternoon session, Matt tees off at 1210

Wait for the US comeback. Anyway if they lose their captain is already trotting out excuses and has put it down to flu.

Can’t say I’ve seen that much of him but if he’s not playing well we won’t, Rory just put them 1up got some blue on the board at last
Most of our players in the first 3 games haven’t been playing well up till now but all seem to be getting plenty of air time Bully 🤷‍♂️

Fitz was awful last few holes today leaving it short on that last put is a criminal offence

Big controversy over the actions on cantleys caddy on the final green he’s out of order for me especially when Rory was trying to line up his putt caddies should be well out of the way it’s not about them dunno what can be done about it fining him at least but doesnt take away from the fact he managed to put Rory off while trying to compose himself to make a put to try to tie the match

Big controversy over the actions on cantleys caddy on the final green he’s out of order for me especially when Rory was trying to line up his putt caddies should be well out of the way it’s not about them dunno what can be done about it fining him at least but doesnt take away from the fact he managed to put Rory off while trying to compose himself to make a put to try to tie the match
For me, the caddy had a go back when Rory was lining up to take his put
Bang out of order
I do like the emotion of it all though
The yanks do think the are the dogs all the time, time to put em back in their place!!!!