RVW Repaired | Vital Football

RVW Repaired

fanforlife

Alert Team
We can expect him to play On Saturday as his Foot injury now seems OK....I have heard several moans about why he hasn`t played or played that well in recent games....Simple he has had an injury.

Now lets see him go for it.
Oh and Hooperman.

he picked that injury v Villa and looked in agony during that game . Time now to come out all guns blazing !

I haven't had an issue with RvW - new league - new team - new system - Had injury. First game he was fit and scored. He did well at Chelsea.

I still think he will come good - I think he needs a bit more help.

will be relieved when he scores again,nearly 10 games now and he does need to prove his transfer fee despite his woeful lack of support

You may have realised that I don't give credence to omens. I mock, yes mock those otherwise splendid people on 'Deal or No Deal' who talk about 'lucky numbers'. It is just so much nonsense.

I have been spending the day renewing the draught excluder on my front door so I went to Tool Station (other Hardware suppliers are available) to pick up some bits. On the way back I followed a flatbed lorry, which was doing a very good and progressive job of weaving its way through the early evening traffic.

"That would make a pretty good centre forward" I thought to myself as it turned into Gypsy Lane (other itinerant folk are available).

Something made me review some of my long-held beliefs.

The number plate...

YE54 RVW

Spooky, huh?

It could be interpreted as YES 4 RVW.

RVW scores? YES

RVW scores a hat trick? YES

RVW scores 4? YES

)ne nil with anybody scoring will do me right now, though hope for a bigger margin and a RVW goal. Would like to see Hooper on. These chaps have goals in them so hope to see it happen in front of me. I have usual spot near goal in River End.

Yep Elmander now fighting fit again.

RVW still a doubt for Tomorrow...Although I have a sneaky feeling he will be ready!