Russ Martin | Vital Football

Russ Martin

Diss flyer

Vital Youth Team
I read in the press today that he championship team of the week ! We all have opinions but that is stretching it!

I think that was after we beat Ipswich.

This (last?) week's has Wes and Jerome got the goal of the week.

No Rex, it was in this mornings Sun! Wes was in as well. Turner also named alongside Russ at the back............suppose it proves you can't believe anything !

AN reckons a week off with rest over the international break should be enough time for him to get fit after taking a whack on his ankle.

Diss flyer - 23/3/2015 21:52

No Rex, it was in this mornings Sun! Wes was in as well. Turner also named alongside Russ at the back............suppose it proves you can't believe anything !

Did they have culverhouse and bowen in too :grin:

I was quoting the Sports Mole one.

I don't know where the Sun got theirs from.

I see R.Mart is offering our new manager out all ready - saying he will be the Scotland manager in the future and will manage at the top level soon whether it is at Norwich or not.

RM would be wise to concentrate on his own poor form instead.
As whittaker is an AN fave and R Bennett is due back soon he may well find himself on the bench.

A good Championship player, but in the premiership I don't know. A squad player indeed, but I think if we in the prem next season we will need a new center back instead of RM. I do like the fact he loves being here. All seems good at City.

Agreed . he could well struggle next season if we go up , but he has been a good player for the club and I'm pleased hes is staying

I think this is great news.
Always puts a shift in and he does have 2 seasons of Prem experience.
He is not the part of our back four I'm worried about.