Rumours rumours...... | Vital Football

Rumours rumours......

Clwyd

Vital Reserves Team
:eek: Leroy failed initial QPR medical.<br />Hooper now on hoops wish list. But another unnamed club has made cash plus player offer.<br />Cueller demanding 25k a week wage.

That is crazy - 25k sod off I'd rather Bassong just came back There are a few defenders out there and if we looking for freebies there are ones who would take a lot less.

If true has failed Medical then what the hell is wrong with him? Apparently the medical at Norwich is bloody tough so how he pass that but fail QPR and Everton?

Hooper is nowhere man at the minute - I'd love to see him in the Championship as I think he would bang them in, but if a large offer comes in then good, but as we know the money will not be spent on a replacement - which we need if he goes.

Sounds like Stoke were told where to go over Redmond !! So he must be staying ??

Anyone know what the fracas was between the 2 benches last night near the end of the game ??

We being linked with Chelsea young dutch player Nathan Ake - he can play in the center of defence in the center of midfield and ore importantly as a left back. A season loan is rumoured.

Celtic apparently showing an interest in Bunn.
But would prefers him battered deep fried and stuffed with kebab meat :-D

We must have full 25 man squad now...gimme. To clear Bassong and Bunn out. Becchio now way down the order too. Hooper is a mystery does he want out?

Adams still looking for new players, but hopefully no more will be leaving ---- Bassong and Bunn please.

'We are still looking, there’s still a few days left, again hopefully it’s people coming and we’re talking about incomings rather than outgoings, I’ve said all along we’ll do what we feel we need to do and as and when players are available we’ll see what we can do.'