RUFC - Millers Deducted Three Points | Vital Football

RUFC - Millers Deducted Three Points

G

Points and fine for Millers

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?397585">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

I've read, and heard everywhere, re the points deduction Caz. But nothing about the £30k. Nothing on radio, TV, or the Rotherham O/S.

Just a couple of texts from Millers fans!!!

Palace fan in peace.

I'm saddened by the news of your 3 point deduction, especially as it gives Scumwall a lifeline, though hopefully you'll do the business on the pitch and survive sending the knuckledraggers down.

The main thing that struck me in the decision by the Football League was the unfairness of it and the inconsistency of the FL. Most other clubs that have been found guilty of the same offence (Palace included, a la Fonte) were deducted 1 point and fined. Hopefully your chairman and legal peeps will appeal and use the apparent lack of consistency as a mainstay of the appeal.

Many moons ago I lived in sheffield and worked in Canklow in Rotherham (only the glamorous bits of town for me!) and I still have a soft spot for the Millers. I really hope you get justice and survive in the Championship!

Just make sure you get something from the next two home games and we can all celebrate staying up on the final day. Gutted for you.

Thanks sa_eagle and Dazza

Canklow's posh now ya know! lol

I think it was what we all expected. The only thing I really find unfair is that not every club is treated the same - shouldn't matter if you're Premier League or Football League the punishment should, in my eyes, be the same

I think that's 30 points they've had of us in the last few years but we're still here and will fight on.

You'd think so wouldn't you.

And maybe we won't have as many loan players next season so we know who should be where and when!

I still can't help but wonder where Derby thought Rawson was.

I've seen it all now Caz, re the £30k as well as the 3pts.

sa_eagle, thank you very much for your kind thoughts, and Dazza.
It's good to see people are on our side.