Royal Family | Page 84 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have to do is discuss the subject. Every attempt to avoid doing so means you are uncomfortable doing so, and that can only mean one thing.

The ball is in your court. Do you think there is racism within the Royal household?

All you have to do is discuss the subject. Every attempt to avoid doing so means you are uncomfortable doing so, and that can only mean one thing.

The ball is in your court. Do you think there is racism within the Royal household?
There is no discussion with you, you just scream racist at every comment. How can I possibly know if there is racism in the Royal Family.

There is no discussion with you, you just scream racist at every comment. How can I possibly know if there is racism in the Royal Family.

If you aren't fighting racism, then you are complicit. I have made this very clear many times before.

Once again you fail to address the issue. I can't remember you even denouncing the racism this poor woman suffered.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

If you aren't fighting racism, then you are complicit. I have made this very clear many times before.

Once again you fail to address the issue. I can't remember you even denouncing the racism this poor woman suffered.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Again you assume it to be true. Glad your not a police officer because no accused would ever get a fair hearing down the knick

Then why comment? This thread is about the Royal Family, and it led to the story that a Royal representative racially abused somebody.

Surely you have some thoughts?

Then why comment? This thread is about the Royal Family, and it led to the story that a Royal representative racially abused somebody.

Surely you have some thoughts?
Again you are trying to police this thread and dictate to anyone that says anything, and now dictate to someone for not saying what you want them to say.
I think your comment to Silhill above was "bye".

Fear indicated he wanted the discussion to get back on topic, not me. I was merely trying to do this.

If you don't want to, there are plenty of other threads.

First time I heard 'God Save The King' sung, was at Villa.

I was having a wee.

I felt it appropriate.

I did stand (wobble to be fair) for the silence for the passing of the Queen. Not for any other reason than I'd pay my respects to pretty much anyone of that age, that meant something to so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.