Royal Baby | Vital Football

Royal Baby

LRD

Vital Football Hero
Just had to turn Sky News off. Their reporting is bloody embarrassing and I suspect the BBC are the same.

All these jobless mugs camped outside 'waiting since Friday' 'waiting for two weeks'. The whole spectacle makes me cringe. This isn't 1742 anymore, fewer and fewer people support the monarchy.

Anyway, apparently, this is where it all started.

Anyway, first things first. Anybody not wanting Royal Baby news for the next few weeks should use the Guardian's website for news. Has a cracking feature to turn it all off.

Your not complaining about people waiting around for information and to see what's happening LRD....the irony mate!

Ingy - 22/7/2013 20:24

Your not complaining about people waiting around for information and to see what's happening LRD....the irony mate!

I don't get it. Please expand.

Anyway, it was confirmed during the advert break in the second episode of Coronation Street this evening that the baby has been born and it is a boy, or prince if you prefer.

Weighed something and was born earlier.

I'm talking about half of us on the forum in the pre season window awaiting transfer gossip/ news etc. I do know where your coming from LRD but in some ways Forest are just our equivalent.

Okay Ingy, I get it now. Still, not the same. Football is a religion and the monarcy is a failing institution.

Joe-Baker, what do you mean? What have I done now?

LRD - 22/7/2013 22:07

Okay Ingy, I get it now. Still, not the same. Football is a religion and the monarcy is a failing institution.

don't understand why you would bother to start a thread
when you obviously don't like the royal family.
off with your head.

joe-baker - 22/7/2013 22:21

LRD - 22/7/2013 22:07

don't understand why you would bother to start a thread
when you obviously don't like the royal family.
off with your head.

Nobody else did it and it allows others to bring in their viewpoints. After all, it is apparently news.

I could have taken it further but opted for a light hearted approach.