Roy Hodgson | Page 2 | Vital Football

Roy Hodgson

Paul Kannell - 17/10/2013 21:33

CockneyMagic - 17/10/2013 21:24

Paul Kannell - 17/10/2013 21:19

Rumours are that it was Sturridge who opened his mouth, even if it wasn't I'm prepared to believe it as I can't stand the twat, even before he scores a hatful on Saturday.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the players England career if his name does come out .

Absolutely nothing unfortunately, players are pretty much untouchable these days, I mean look at Suarez. In any case Hodgson hasn't got the ego of someone like Pardew for example and would put the team first even if he did find out.

That's true Paul , he is too nice and would put the team first , whoever did talk to the press is a total **** though .

Jermaine Defoe is the name being bandied about as the possible rat.

Regardless of who it is if you haven't got the stones to say to someone "What do you mean by that ? " or "I don't like what you just said" you haven't got the stones to represent the nation at the World Cup. Ultimately your a coward.

Whoever it is needs to take a look at themselves, real racism gets overshadowed with petty shite like this from some overpaid , precious, shit stirring gobshite.

This is nothing but a stitch up, in todays day and age there is little you can do or say without potentially upsetting someone, the fact that the offended player felt the need to go to the press is probably the worse thing, especially since there would have been ample opportunity to speak to Hodgson directly or the FA face to face like a man if it were such a big deal, I dont think that this particular player was to concerened about rascist comments, this sounds like more of an attempt to get rid of Hodgson

I've heard the Defoe rumour.......apparently he is good mates with the editor of the sun....probably more reason than others to be pissed off at not getting a game aswell

Snide ****, whoever it was. Probably says more about them for their reaction than it does for a respected person like Roy Hodgson.
I thought that society of black lawyer spokesperson **** was being quiet but just heard him on the radio saying he'll be making a complaint.
There's one awful **** who's lost for a good shoeing.

Good shout Mac, he is supposedly a right **** off the pitch as well.

I have a friend who works in the photographic side of the game, and gets to meet umpteen players in all kinds of social and professional situations. He reckons the three biggest ***** are.

1) Alan Shearer
2) Jermaine Defoe
3) Steven Gerrard

Also says that Didier Drogba is just about the nicest fella you can hope to meet, and has nothing but good things to say about Dirk Kuyt.

There is the possibility that the players/s told family, friends etc.. the joke and it inadvertently got into the hands of the media. No malice intended by the 'source'.
People that inflame crap like this in the name of fair play or anti racism ( dont make me laugh) really are beneath contempt. If, as Steeks says, that black lawyer has put his two penneth in he really did ought to have a good look in the mirror and discuss his motives with the reflection.

FFS The journie that ran the story is now accusing the FA of a cover up , and Steeks is right the black lawyer society **** is involved now , serve them right if Hodgson resigned .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/10386263/Roy-Hodgson-says-England-players-angry-and-so-am-I-after-space-monkey-joke-leaked-as-FA-gives-full-support.html