Roy Hodgson... | Vital Football

Roy Hodgson...

nodrogaty

Vital 1st Team Regular
Stuck his neck out with his opinion on the game tonight. I have to agree with him, total farce. No excuses for biased decisions. If Man Utd are that good , why should they keep getting favoured ? Stinks.

If VAR couldn't award a penalty for the foul on Zaha there is something wrong with it. Rather than assessing the issue definitively they seem to be resorting to a sort of Umpire's call

Terrible decision he’s totally wiped him out, I’m not convinced palace equaliser was offside either we’ve tried var it doesn’t work scrap it it’s a farce.

I feel sorry for Leicester, the odds are stacked against them on the final day. How do they compete against favouritism ?

Not that I'm bitter...

It was the Seasiders, however, who were swiftly on the attack again and they had very presentable claims for a penalty waved away as Varney tumbled under a challenge from Rafael.

If VAR couldn't award a penalty for the foul on Zaha there is something wrong with it. Rather than assessing the issue definitively they seem to be resorting to a sort of Umpire's call[/QUOTE
Not that I'm bitter...

It was the Seasiders, however, who were swiftly on the attack again and they had very presentable claims for a penalty waved away as Varney tumbled under a challenge from Rafael.

Well they can't have little Blackpool 3-0 up against United can they ? I remember it well. irks me to this day.