Rotherham United Awards | Vital Football

Rotherham United Awards

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Who got the clubs end of season awards

Not much that I would disagree with there. I was right behind the net for the Clucas goal, but a pity that we had so few to choose from generally - too many "no shots on target" matches. I would love to see Viktor in goal for us again next season, but I realise that is unlikely. Good luck for the future, Viktor, whatever happens.

Not much that I would disagree with there. I was right behind the net for the Clucas goal, but a pity that we had so few to choose from generally - too many "no shots on target" matches. I would love to see Viktor in goal for us again next season, but I realise that is unlikely. Good luck for the future, Viktor, whatever happens.
mike, I have a theory and no doubt 99% of fans will disagree with me.
VIKTOR is happy to see his contract out even in League 1.
If the club can do a deal to keep him next season he could well be the difference of promotion or not getting promoted.

Sell him for what we can get or keep him and hope to get back to the Championship at the first attempt.

Believe me mike it isn’t a straightforward done deal that VIKTOR will just leave.
It will be his choice where he goes.
He won’t shaft the club and will move on when he’s good and ready.

NEVER SAY NEVER.

Not much that I would disagree with there. I was right behind the net for the Clucas goal, but a pity that we had so few to choose from generally - too many "no shots on target" matches. I would love to see Viktor in goal for us again next season, but I realise that is unlikely. Good luck for the future, Viktor, whatever
Definitely the Goal of the season.
Sam caught it just right, watched it quite a few times and agree with mike….a pity we didn’t have more to choose from.