Rotherham United (a) - Tickets Now On Sale | Page 3 | Vital Football

Rotherham United (a) - Tickets Now On Sale

I'll just pop in tomorrow, just had a browse of t&c's and it says a refund can be issued as long as tickets are still on sale - fair enough.

I think I'll be going on the coach to this one, as I look to start reducing expenditure!

My first visit to this ground and will be travelling with the lad by car. Any parking tips. Will probably come in from the M18 side

I purchased my ticket 30 July with P&P (just checked). But still not arrived. Anyone else still waiting? Or should I contact club?

I purchased my ticket 30 July with P&P (just checked). But still not arrived. Anyone else still waiting? Or should I contact club?

Contact club if they don’t arrive tomorrow. They’ve helped me sort out replacements to pick up at the away ground when tickets haven’t arrived before.

I would definitely contact the club. In my experience tickets are sent Recorded Delivery so if has been posted it should be traceable.

Ordered mine same day and had to pick them up from my local depot today as they tried to deliver them on the 2nd of August. They are sent out recorded and need to be signed for so if no joy yet get onto the ticket office

My first visit to this ground and will be travelling with the lad by car. Any parking tips. Will probably come in from the M18 side

Their ground is on the banks of the river Don and it loops around nearly two sides of the ground so I wouldn't park the other side of the river. There are car parks around the ground but I know they are a nightmare to get out of after the match

I tend to always park near their old Millmoor ground. It's under a mile from the new ground but it's the other side of the A630 and there is a car park there and you can get away pretty easily if you head away from the ground afterwards towards the A6109.

Their ground is on the banks of the river Don and it loops around nearly two sides of the ground so I wouldn't park the other side of the river. There are car parks around the ground but I know they are a nightmare to get out of after the match

I tend to always park near their old Millmoor ground. It's under a mile from the new ground but it's the other side of the A630 and there is a car park there and you can get away pretty easily if you head away from the ground afterwards towards the A6109.

cheers

From the Ground Guide:

Car parking at the stadium is for permit holders only. However, there are a number of pay & display car parks located around the town centre. Otherwise, there is some street parking available around the area of the Millmoor ground, which is around a 15 minute walk away from the visitors turnstiles. There is a multi-storey car park located next to the Interchange Bus Station which costs £2.80 for four hours, or other council Pay and Display car parks in the area costing around £2 for four hours.

Away fans are normally housed in the Mears Stand at one end of the stadium, where around 2,500 supporters can be accommodated. The stadium has electronic turnstiles meaning that you have to insert your ticket into a reader to gain admission. Cash is not accepted at the turnstiles and tickets for the away section can be purchased from the dedicated away ticket office at the back of the Morrison Stand.

"There is no car parking for away fans at the ground, the only exception will be pre-agreed disabled parking. There are a number of private parking areas around the ground, including a pay and display on Sheffield Road and an NCP in the town centre.
We can also recommend Forge Island car park which is situated across from the stadium. Forge Island is FREE on Saturdays and Sundays. The post code is: S60 1EJ."
Is this one that is across the river ?