Rolling Results Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread

Title won already again is it, Jose is a world beater and the one the fans wanted most again.... better get on the yellow pages for an open top bus that knows Trafford Park then hadn't they... getting boring these rags, and by all accounts the game tonight was too, but we will go about our game tomorow with the high intensity game plan Pep is instilling in the team and hopefully we regain Top spot....

Saw only a couple of minutes just before the end of normal time. Hull were firmly in "anywhere will do" mode, hoofing the ball away in any direction - inviting trouble.

The back pages will all be about Maureen's "genius" in bringing on Rashford to score the winner.

So far Maureen has been all about projecting a restrained, sober image to perfectly fit what he thinks the rag management want from him. I am waiting to see what happens when a wheel comes off, a decision doesn't go his way......

Just seen where the fans are complaining about last years messiah Martital Boy, they want him off the team because he is rubbish or words to that effect.

In the meantime the Women are into the second half of their game with Reading. 1-0 Beattie City's number 9 having put the women 1 up

the above Goal! Manchester City Women 1, Reading Ladies 0. Jennifer Beattie (Manchester City Women) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Toni Duggan with a cross.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37146929#tab-2

Buzz Lightyear - 28/8/2016 13:24

In the meantime the Women are into the second half of their game with Reading. 1-0 Beattie City's number 9 having put the women 1 up

Toni Duggan is our 9. Beattie is our 5 is she not?

Looks like City are doing all the pressing with a 58% possession and shot on goal/target 18/5 compared to a single off target shot by the Reading Women.

A win today would take us 13 points ahead of Chelsea, who have 3 games in hand, which would mean just 4 points out of nine in the last three games would see the Women's team take the Title for the first time assuming Chelsea won all their remaining games

82' gone and still 1-0

City have given away 14 fouls but no yellows to date. and as I speak City seal the game with the city Captain scoring the winner (I think)

Manchester City Women 2, Reading Ladies 0. Stephanie Houghton (Manchester City Women) from a free kick with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37146929#tab-2

citizhun - 28/8/2016 13:46

I was thinking in old Centre forward terms C. but you are quite right Jane does wear the no5 shirt.

Buzz Lightyear - 28/8/2016 14:05

citizhun - 28/8/2016 13:46

I was thinking in old Centre forward terms C. but you are quite right Jane does wear the no5 shirt.

Jennifer :047: