Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019 | Page 174 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great comeback and easily better than the scousers one.
I’m not saying their’s wasn’t a great one it’s just that the pressure on the Spurs was a lot harder in my view.
Be a good final I reckon.

3-0 down, away from home, half the time the dippers had......I would agree.

Not much in it - but psychologically being 0-3 down to Barca may have weighed heavier on the mind than something similar to Ajax - plus (I think) both teams scored three times in the second half.

Been a hell of a week in English football, be (slightly less but still) amazing if Chelsea and the Gunners both get to the Europa League final.

VK4's suoperstrike still being the highlight of course.

I saw the game last night, although the timing seemed to a little (a lot) behind real time from looking at wall clocks.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and there was a parallel with the previous night in that two quick goals between minutes 50-60 totally changed the momentum of the respective ties.

It does not matter how well the Dippers play, it will count for nothing at the end of the day.

They have had the advantage of playing less games than us because they bailed out of the domestic cups early and I do really fancy Spurs as the love in continues

The pressure is on them

I love that stat we have beaten every team in the League 2 season on the run, never been done sine Preston over 100 years ago when there was only 12 teams in the league.

Vinnie scores the 100th home goal this season and lead every major club in Europe

I am not saying it will be a walkover, it will be tough and we will have to earn the title.

Arrogance of the extreme variety or 'prudent planning'? You decide.

I know which one my money is on.

"Liverpool FC: Plans for two possible victory parades revealed"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-merseyside-48205325

Manchester City council have not been contacted by MCFC. No chickens being counted at the Etihad.

Ok - a different perspective. This affects other people not involved with the club. By notifying people of the possibility of having to work/cancel stuff etc then they are giving advance warning. It could be said that City will just expect everyone to stop what they're doing and fit in with them - then who can be perceived to be the arrogant ones?

Ok - a different perspective. This affects other people not involved with the club. By notifying people of the possibility of having to work/cancel stuff etc then they are giving advance warning. It could be said that City will just expect everyone to stop what they're doing and fit in with them - then who can be perceived to be the arrogant ones?

No City do it on a day most people are not working

Arse are through to the Ropey Final after beating Valencia away 2:4.
Chelsea going into ET at home v Eintracht Frankfurt 1:1 (2:2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.