Rolling Results 23/24 | Page 42 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 23/24

Just seen the highlights of Wet Spam v Liverpool™️failed……two things….

Salad and Klopp’s spat at the side of the pitch was entertaining. My first thought…..if that were Haaland vs Pep the media would have been full of it.

Bizarre moment towards the end ……WHU keeper collects the ball but seems to collided with the post. Ref (AFT) indicates play on. Keeper doesn’t get treatment. Penalty area clears as everyone expects the ball to be kicked up field. Keeper spins the ball out his hands a yard or two in front as if to kick it so to all intents and purposes the ball is in play……..then he bends down to adjust his socks!! Gakpo runs up and looks to take advantage ……but the ref blows his whistle and stops play. Wander to the keeper and the ref asks for the physio? AFT made BIG mistake there IMO.

Salad and Klopp’s spat at the side of the pitch was entertaining. My first thought…..if that were Haaland vs Pep the media would have been full of it.

Bizarre moment towards the end ……WHU keeper collects the ball but seems to collided with the post. Ref (AFT) indicates play on. Keeper doesn’t get treatment. Penalty area clears as everyone expects the ball to be kicked up field. Keeper spins the ball out his hands a yard or two in front as if to kick it so to all intents and purposes the ball is in play……..then he bends down to adjust his socks!! Gakpo runs up and looks to take advantage ……but the ref blows his whistle and stops play. Wander to the keeper and the ref asks for the physio? AFT made BIG mistake there IMO.
Clearly a head injury (official excuse) however it did the top two clubs a favour.

I loved the Salad spat with Klipperty Flopp

I would have score, then see what happens, has to be a goal.

TV

Before today……

Arsenal now move into second place in the Penalties Received table.

YCMIU :shake: :surrender:

Bournemouth denied a goal for a 'foul' on the Arse keeper. Whilst ignoring a foul on a Bournemouth player by Saliba immediately beforehand......

FFS. Talk about gifts from the officials.

I know we all know this ..... But it's worth saying again. The Arsenal team are full of diving cheats ready to claim fatal head injuries (or any kind of injury) at the slightest of touches.