Roll Call | Page 5 | Vital Football

Roll Call

timnolongerinbrisban - 22/6/2016 18:44

here with a slight geographically changed name

So, Mr T "Nolongerinbrisbane", where have you gone to? Am I the only Gill fan left in Brizzy? :10:

Seems like it Baz - back in Rotherhithe after a 4 year stay in Brisbane and Honiara. I'll be back in Brisbane in September for a family wedding. Is the Belgian Beer Cafe still going? A Leffe Brun was like nectar after suffering a Toohey's or VB.

Well I'm here, even if my user name was truncated. There's supposed to be a t on the end (oo err missus). Oh, and my user name is different to what it was on the other board.

Bit of a waste of time me telling you all that really.

I've jumped too, long time lurker, rarely ever posted and probably won't on here much either! But I feel it's important to keep informed on what everyone had for lunch.

I am Chris H from fansonline as I have already posted on here many years back I have return to my old name Chris who.

Oh, what's occurring?

Still getting used to this board, not posted much but thought I'd contribute to this thread to help near the century. Not sure how I managed to be two weeks behind everyone else in jumping ship!

Formerly regular poster, then part timer, I be and aware of the shenanigans on the other board through other members and have now joined here, and have actually posted more than I have for years