Robinson... | Vital Football

Robinson...

Grayblade

Vital Football Hero
I've got to say that I'm really warming to owd Jacky Longthrow. Sure he's still got the odd mistake in him but nowhere near as much as earlier in the season (when I said he was pap) We can't deny that he's always up for it every game and his general standards have really improved. It was great to hear Norwood saying how Robbo was geeing everybody up at half time. No longer the stop gap who nobody wanted in the team. Now a leader of men who quite literally was all over the pitch tonight.

Not player of the season but he's definitely something of the season.

He could end up being a fan favourite in the same way Basham did.

We'll need to stay in the Championship for that but I don't think that'll be a problem.

He’s most improved player for sure maybe he just needed a run of games to get some consistency

Love his long throws into the box for our team of vertically challenge players to nor win the ball. Only Berge is tall enough and he can't head for toffee

Egan gets his head on plenty but he must have the worst head on set pieces to goals scored from set pieces ratio in world football.

I'd like us to sell him and get someone aerially dominant.

Egan gets his head on plenty but he must have the worst head on set pieces to goals scored from set pieces ratio in world football.

I'd like us to sell him and get someone aerially dominant.
I’d agree with that it’s also fairly easy to get beyond him over the top

I’d agree with that it’s also fairly easy to get beyond him over the top

It always comes off the top of his head so he heads it upwards, Robbo much better at the downwards attacking header - shame he can't meet his own throws