Riviere | Vital Football

Riviere

Toonster

Vital Youth Team
Just seen his goal this morning. Now that boy has talent. His goal scoring prowess defies logic. It was a masterful goal worthy of a much higher level.
I know the wait has been lengthy and we have seen some glimpses that he is a quality striker but that goal was worth the wait.
How he managed to stay on his feet and chip the goalkeeper from that angle is almost matrix esque
Oh hang on a minute, I've just seen it again. I feel cheated. He didn't do any of the above it was just me. He manages to scuff his shot. Which hits his other foot, which loops the ball over the goalie while falling over.
Who signed this player he is a joke? He has stolen a wage for the last year. Sunday morning player at best.

I've nothing but appreciation for Riviere. Carry on taking home tens of thousands of pounds per week, carry on being terrible at your job all at the Fat Man's expense.

He ought to be made a Freeman of the City.

Its great that the players are on our side! Taking home silly money from Ashcunt's coffers and putting in zero effort. Surprised the fat **** hasn't given them 6 strikes and you're out like he does at his tat shop.