RIP Cheick Tiote. | Vital Football

RIP Cheick Tiote.

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Saw a rumour earlier that he had died but it's either a sick joke or it's gathering pace that he had a heart attack in training. I guess we'll find out soon.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">?????? may Allah gives grant you jannah brother Tiote ??????</p>&mdash; Demba Ba (@dembabafoot) <a href="https://twitter.com/dembabafoot/status/871748009347952641">June 5, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Great player alongside Cabaye. Ruined by Pardew and never really got back to the way he was. He'll always be remembered for THAT goal. Just a shame the one against Citeh didn't stand either.

Sad news by all accounts.

Something needs to be looked in to the training methods of these players though. There's been so many with heart problems of late. Many of which being African if memory serves me right.

True, very sad news. Agree with what's been said about the impact pardew had on him - sanitised his game and he never got back to his former best.

RIP Cheick, as well as the memorable Arsenal goal I'll always remember him bullying Man Utd all over the pitch in a 3-0 home victory, terribly sad news.

Sad news, RIP Cheick. I celebrated your goal against Arsenal and for a moment the disallowed effort against Man City. I ranted at you for being sent off against the Mackems with your reckless challenge on Fletcher which probably cost us 2 points but you could always be counted on for effort. You will be missed.