RIP Billy McEwan | Vital Football

RIP Billy McEwan

KennyKatona

Vital Youth Team
The manager who was in charge when I first starting supporting the Blades. Only really got vague memories of his as I was a young un, I'm sure there will be plenty on here with better memories of him than me and will help me fill in the gaps.

Got a pic somewhere from the open day of the stepson with billy on the pitch all I remember him for is that and losing to Oldham 5-0 at home his last match in charge thankfully and when harry came in soon after he was quickly forgotten about,thinking about it he was the last youth team manager we promoted to the first team before hecky I hope hecky does better
rip billy

Got a pic somewhere from the open day of the stepson with billy on the pitch all I remember him for is that and losing to Oldham 5-0 at home his last match in charge thankfully and when harry came in soon after he was quickly forgotten about,thinking about it he was the last youth team manager we promoted to the first team before hecky I hope hecky does better
rip billy
Wasn't Billy our boss when the BLADES revival started? I seem to recall it being started at Roxy's neet club,i could be wrong tho. I think Billy was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease a few years ago. RIP Billy. UTB

Rip Billy . didnt set the world alight at the lane 86-88 ,but won 4th division wi rotherham. Rest in piece . once a blade