Richest lunatics want to take over the asylum | Vital Football

Richest lunatics want to take over the asylum

tomytony

Vital Champions League
The next project-18 club PL with the longest serving 9 running the asylum.

I want it all and I want it now springs to mind> Let's just abandon the pyramid for the sake of ......................................ourselves.

Selfish b*stards -Tick
PL - stands for self protection league-Tick
Would love them to go tits up-Tick
£100m one off bribe while you're down -Tick
Play off against Champ top teams to ensure survival-Tick

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/spor...pNaRJkydItz2R7a5_kI2CJX_T9roymeHIkXoqLn-ntoGE

I wouldn’t be happy signing the rites to the house away to the big 6 long term they would only be feathering their own nest for me the sooner they ferk off to a European super league the better and let the rest of us get on with fighting it out on a much level playing field for domestic honours I couldn’t give a monkeys about goin into Europe after all I voted to leave the bloody place

The next project-18 club PL with the longest serving 9 running the asylum.

I want it all and I want it now springs to mind> Let's just abandon the pyramid for the sake of ......................................ourselves.

Selfish b*stards -Tick
PL - stands for self protection league-Tick
Would love them to go tits up-Tick
£100m one off bribe while you're down -Tick
Play off against Champ top teams to ensure survival-Tick

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/spor...pNaRJkydItz2R7a5_kI2CJX_T9roymeHIkXoqLn-ntoGE
What a surprise that the driving force behind this is Manure and Liverpool,piss off and make a European super league.What with Covid and greedy clubs Football is going away from the Fans(if it hasn't already) and by Fans i mean us BLADES and other fans of similar or lower standing that follow our clubs through thick and thin and not the glory hunting bastards that follow the BIG clubs.UTMPB

What a surprise that the driving force behind this is Manure and Liverpool,piss off and make a European super league.What with Covid and greedy clubs Football is going away from the Fans(if it hasn't already) and by Fans i mean us BLADES and other fans of similar or lower standing that follow our clubs through thick and thin and not the glory hunting bastards that follow the BIG clubs.UTMPB
Stop copying me will ya can’t ya think for yerself

Explain what soft tops.:LOL: You've become very argumentative lately, i've said to ya before don't take it out of me cos the forum police didn't consult thi over banning someone ya plank.:giggle: UTMPB
Explain what I asked you to will you stop livin up to Sbt’s stereotypes of yerself

What another surprise! Rick Parry in his new role in the EPL is in favour as well.
Nothing at all to do with his former position as Liverpool CEO then?

What another surprise! Rick Parry in his new role in the EPL is in favour as well.
Nothing at all to do with his former position as Liverpool CEO then?
He's not done much since being at the EFL so he's got both a get out of jail card and a bung in one fell swoop.

Doubt the EFL clubs will hold a 250k whipround per club for him when he retires!!

I've been convinced a European League is inevitable since the European Cup was turned into a league from a knock out. If the obscenely wealthy EPL aristocracy seriously want to deprive less corrupt, money laundering c**ts like themselves a place at their table the rest of the EPL should demand their expulsion. Covid has killed a huge amount of my love of the game on top of the way football operates at the top levels domestically and internationally. I'm gutted we are likely to miss out on seeing our team against the biggest but am not far off the finishing line where an interest in football at all above lower league is concerned.
Football as a meaningful sport is long gone thanks to sly and ownership of clubs by countries, mafia,criminal oil oligarchs and the authorities who have prostituted themselves to the highest bidder.
Demolishing Wembley was a huge step down the road of erasing our history and rebuilding its replacement in that utter f****g sh**hole London compounded it.
Let's face it. Football is dead. we hang around through a love of Sheffield United. Not football. It's gone. Never to return.

Ooh SBT, that’s a rather pessimistic view. Not saying you are wrong by the way - just hoping you are. :yes:
The bit about many of us hanging around simply because of a love of United, definitely has a ring of truth about it!

Ooh SBT, that’s a rather pessimistic view. Not saying you are wrong by the way - just hoping you are. :yes:
The bit about many of us hanging around simply because of a love of United, definitely has a ring of truth about it!

Obviously it's just my opinion, but it isn't knee jerk and it's 100% heartfelt. I would love to be wrong but absolutely nothing that has happened since the creation of the EPL and the way it is marketed makes me think I am. I'm not looking through rose coloured glasses in a wistful desire for a return to the 70's/80's/90's but the cheating,diving,time wasting,VAR,abdication of responsibility by the authorities,big clubs having the game run for their benefit and countless other things have left me close to hating the game at the top level. Obviously I want us to be successful but the fact we are openly advocating our players cheating and diving to compete with the rest on level terms makes me puke. I have nothing but utter contempt for the EPL, FA, UEFA and FIFA as well as the managers and players of the "Big Clubs".
Football is a commodity sold on the open market. It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the towns and cities a club exists in nor the fans that for over a century have lived and breathed it.
Football today has absolutely nothing whatsoever in common with why I fell in love with Sheffield United in 1970 and will continue to be completely in love with until I'm gone.
But football. No.

It certainly does.
There's so much on tele that, on a normal Sunday, it's like wallpaper in that it's in your eye line but you rarely actually look at it.See every goal umpteen times , see pundits move players around on a computer screen to tell you where they should have stood, barely raise an eyebrow or peer round the corner of the paper when a commentator screams "amazing,what skill" when a £750k a week striker nets a 2 yard tap in.

Familiarity, and a complete lack of integrity, allied to a remote decision making system that allows all games to be manipulated to suit the agenda (big gets bigger) certainly does breed contempt -and destroy much of the love for the game.

Watching SUFC is now about seeing how far the injustices can go before, like wrestling, they admit it's rigged.

It's come out that Rick Parry has been working on this for years with Liverpool and Man U. Conflict of interest ??? How much is this corrupt fool pocketing ?

It's pure opportunist scumbaggery, and the opportunism stems from the cowardly decision of the Government to keep preventing fans, the lifeblood of sport, from attending.

It’s the dilemma most or at least some of us faced always wanting your team to win and be the best they can but hating the epl and all it stood for. I said after the last foray there I wasn’t that bothered about getting back but obviously when it happened I was ecstatic my team had won promotion whilst submitting the double whammy of denying the dirty cheating scumbags up the road of what they thought was rightfully theirs but here I am yet again apoplectic with rage on a weekly basis as we are wrongfully denied what we have earned you want your team to be the best it can be which means playing at the highest level but when that level isn’t level it just leaves a sour taste
id be much happier if the big guns did one and left the rest of us to it at least it would be interesting to see who the refs and var. favoured if their wannabes had been removed

It’s the dilemma most or at least some of us faced always wanting your team to win and be the best they can but hating the epl and all it stood for. I said after the last foray there I wasn’t that bothered about getting back but obviously when it happened I was ecstatic my team had won promotion whilst submitting the double whammy of denying the dirty cheating scumbags up the road of what they thought was rightfully theirs but here I am yet again apoplectic with rage on a weekly basis as we are wrongfully denied what we have earned you want your team to be the best it can be which means playing at the highest level but when that level isn’t level it just leaves a sour taste
id be much happier if the big guns did one and left the rest of us to it at least it would be interesting to see who the refs and var. favoured if their wannabes had been removed
They'd have to go with them as part of the deal.

VAR is actually Graham Poll/Mike Dean's replacement

Best possible outcome is the Mancs, Bin Dippers, and Arse f*ck off to be part of a European league.
Leaves everyone else with a proper football pyramid.